Epilogue

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, I was out of station for a day. 

Happy Reading...

Days passed by Nandini's Tantrums and Manik's grumpy pout. Nandini shifted to Malhotra Mansion where nyonika loved her to no extent. She only used to sit and order something. 

5 Months later .....

Nandini was standing near the mirror and pouting looking at her baby bump. She called Manik "Manik Dekho na I have become ugly, fatty, chubby. I will not go anywhere now."

Manik back hugged her and rested his hands near her stomach. "Who said meri jaan , aap cute lg rii ho." Nandini had tears in her eyes. 

Nandini : you don't love me now na manik. 

Manik : Acha Aise how come you become pregnant then. (winked at her)

Nandini whined like a kid getting irritated and punched him in the stomach. "Idiot"

At night Nandini was talking with Nyonika when she was complaining her about manik and Raj. Nandu was giggling happily. 

Nandini was resting her head on Nyonika's shoulder. "Mom will I be able to handle my child?"

Nyonika : Yes my dear , you know this idiot Manik used to cry a lot and anger used to be in his nose. Even if someone touches him, he used to punch that person. 

nandin laughed loudly, " Raj used to get irritated at times, but Manik loved me the most when he was a kid back then. If Raj kissed me manik used to glare him." she smiled remembering those days. Nandu's eyes widen listening to this and burst into laughter. 

Manik used to take her to long drives at night. Nandu loved to look at the sky at night time. She used to whine for ice cream, coffee and many other weird things and manik used give her  every damn thing she demanded.  

Days were passing by and nandini used to get more irritated but Nyonika used to handle her like her child. 

9 Months later....

Nandu cried in pain at the evening when Manik panicked seeing at her condition when Raj took out his car to take her to the hospital. Nyonika called Ishita and raman bhaisahab. They both reached hospital on time when Nandini was taken to the operation theatre. 

on the other hand Cabir and Navya also came to handle Manik. On the first cry of the child doctor came out to inform " congratulation's its a baby girl."

Manik ran inside to see Nandini sleeping unconscious. He had tears looking at his two lifelines. He kissed Nandu's  forehead and called her baby girl cuddling in his arms. "Ishani Manik Malhotra." Nyonika peeped inside and saw Manik with his child "Come Maa papa , look at her she is having pouty lips like nandu."

He handed her to Nyonika and said " Manu her eyes are just like you." 

Nyonika : I will call her pari. 

Raj: Main gudiya.

Cabir : She will be my daughter in law.

Manik frowned at him and then glared at him in his possessiveness. 

Manik : Don't even try I will kill you this time for sure and I mean it. 

Every one laughed at his words. Manik kissed her forehead possessively.

Cabir tried to hold her hands when ishi made a bad face. Manik gritted his teeth " Get out Cabir, She doesn't likes you." 

They got discharged after 2 days and their lifelines returned back to home. 

2 years later 

Ishi : (running in the house) Daiii ( Grandmaa) mumm is bad ( mom is bad)

Dada dada aaaoooo. She showed her tongue to Nandu and ran from there.  

Nandu : Ayaapa this is mini monster like her dadda. ane do Manik ko i will complain to him. She stomped her foot and went away. 

At Night Manik returned back home all tired but as soon as he heard his babygirl's voice. he had a big smile on his face. 

She was calling her from upstairs as Nandu had looked the door. "DADAAA, DADAAA aaahh  ishi fisshi is hele (Ishi is here)

manik kept his bag in the couch and ran upstairs when he saw Nandu was sitting with a grumpy pout in the bed whereas this mini monster is on the floor near the door waiting for her daddy bear. 

He pulled her in a tight hug giving fissy kisses all over her face when Nandu started crying all of a sudden . "No one loves me now. these two don't even see me as a human. I am going to amma's house."

suddenly both shouted with horror "Noooo, noooooo sorry Nandu , Solly nanuu."

Nandini glared at them and left the room. 

Manik : Ishi fhissii had your dinner ?

Ishi : yeshhhh. hihihihih

Manik made her sleep in her bedroom and closed the door. He went down and saw Nandu was sitting on the dining table and had already served the food as if waiting for Manik. 

Manik smiled at her jaan and went after freshening up. He went down and pulled nandu in his lap. " Meri jaan gussa ho . Where is Mom dad ?"

Nandini : Dad went to party with mom and they will late. 

Manik smirked at her and pulled her in his lap. He kissed her lips hungrily. "I Love you Nandu." 

manik : eat properly, Aaj tujhe jannat dikhaunga Janeman. 

nandu blushed at her husband's dirty talks and double meanings. They had their dinner feeding each other and then went upstairs. Manik checked on ishita whereas Nandini went to change into her night dress.  

Nandini layed down on bed when Manik locked the door and hovered over her tickling her in stomach. 

Manik: tchh tchh nandu why did you wear this. I have to do extra work to open it. he pulled it up in a swift and then the rest is history with their continuous moans and groans. 

THE END.

Thankyou for all your votes and comments guys. Do check my new story . (LOVE WITHOUT COMMITMENTS)

How was the update guys ?

Ishani is cute agree? 

Thankyou lovelies.