23. Engagement Part 1

Happy Reading Guys..........

Manik went to his room to catch some sleep, he was planning to talk to his parents for engagement as nandu will be returning back to Singapore next month. Manik planned to talk to his father tonight.

Nandu and cabir came to his house at evening, to have some random converasations .

cabir : manik tu nandu ke sath wapas ja rha h kya ghar jamai bn jaa. He winked at him.

Manik rolled his eyes at his funny talks whereas nandu blushed. 

Manik : Good idea cabir, jut imagine you will be handling the office responsibilities on my behalf  you probably be back home all tired, frustrated at 11pm , when navya would be waiting for you. You may probably eat and sleep. I am so sad for her, poor navya. Whereas me and nandu will be romancing with each other, partying, dating  wow man good ideaa haaa.........

Cbir actually imagined this life  and shouted in horror filled eyes "Mere bhai kyu mere base basaye ghar ko todne me laga hua h , i am your bro, I love you bro"

Manik scrunched his nose " chii cabir I don't love you, i love your sister and kissed her nose"

"I rest my case Manik" Cabir wiped his imaginary tears.

manik : Acha listen I was thinking of engagement before nandu returns to singapore, You know the ladies here they are pain in the ass, we can marry after she returns back india after completing her studies, by that time i would also set up a new business by then, me and nandini are trying our hands on health care sector. 

Cabir was happy with his plan and was feeling happy for her sister. "Nandu ye agar teko dante ya chilaye na give me a call isko lockup me bharwa dunga, I have my contacts"

Nandu was smiling shyly whereas manik said "Chup kr joker"

Manik went down to his father where he saw him busy talking to some client with a tab on his hand. He sat their waiting for him scrolling down his phone.

Raj: Yes manik is something important ?

Manik : Yes dad, wo i was thinking of engagement with nandu, she is going back to Singapore next month, so before that if it is possible because dad, you have a reputation and on my birthday i actually proposed her in front of everyone so it must be talk of town by now. i don't want anyone to point towards her character. 

raj took him in a friendly hug and said "I was actually thinking of it manik , i have talked with raman, let me do one thing lets invite our close relative and do a small ceremony at our home or do you have any destination as such.

manik : dad people will come to know if we do it here, can we go out i mean lets go to kashmir nandu love the place, and lets keep it a surprise for her. 

Raj : cool then i will talk to raman and make the bookings. wow it will be so much fun. 

Manik  went to his room, and started looking for the hotels and bookings. He talked to one of the wedding planners for pre wedding shoot at kashmir. He was nervous for the first time in his life. he called cabir told him about his planings. cabir inquired only about drinks and food. Manik muttered harmless curses to him.  

Raj went to nandini's house to have a conversation about the engagement, they were ok with it. it was first marriage from their end and raman was the happiest for his daughter. raj planned to give invitation cards to the relatives and also do their bookings for next 5 days. the planning was on full swing, and nandu was clueless about it. 

Nandini :Manik what are you planning for?

Manik : Bata du mujhe kya milega? are kuch ni yar wohi engagement and our honeymoon. 

Nandu : WHAT shut up. Its not marriage its engagement so don't fly your horses high she sat their grumpily. 

10 days later : 

Nandu was confused after seeing the excitement from both the families but kept her mouth shut as it was a surprise according to manik.

Manik had specially designed her lehenga and his sherwani from Mukti's boutique, and all other family members . they were all set to go to Kashmir, they also planned to take blessings from Vaishno devi shrine at Katra.

Both the families were ready to go by bus. they had their all fun arrangements in the bus. It was a 2 days tour from pune to kashmir. 

Nandini was the happiest to come to her favorite place, she was feeling emotional that manik had already completed one of her wish to visit India's heaven together.

They had booked a villa for their 5 days stay at Kashmir. they reached their at night and went to their rooms to catch some sleep as they all were hell tired.

Done with the update guys.........

Are you excited to have a virtual tour to our manan's engagement ?

Tell me what next?

Thank You  Lovelies.