21. Long Drive

Thankyou all for your beautiful comments and love for the story. I am really grateful to all there are certain confusions which i want to clear. 

Firstly Nandini was just 15 when she had fallen in love for manik, that age people misinterpret sometimes attraction and liking as love, Manik did not even knew these feelings he thought just the trust of the other person and being oneself comfortable with others is love which is not completely true. 

Even in friendship these loyalty and comfortable feeling is important but love is a pure feeling which manik was unaware of. So when soha became friends with manik they used to spend a lot of time with each other, she had feelings for manik which was infatuation. Manik had a fight with nandu because she put wrong allegations on manik whereas sometimes he do make good thick friends. these all confusions came in between them because of there adolescense and both were unaware that love is beyond all this, If we love a person let them free, let them decide their own life. It is not just a love for a boy with a girl it cn be love for anyone love between siblings, friends, parents, relatives, anyone. I believe we should never judge a person as good or bad. 

Now Lets start the story........... I appreciate you all as you guys have actually loved my story because i believe the one subject you love the most you clarify your confusions the most, So thankyou all, Please share all your views every time, I am learning , it will be a great experience for me as well. 

HAPPY READING GUYS.................

Manik and nandini went on a long drive. Manik started the engine of the Car "Nandu do you have any specific locaion where you want to visit with me"

Nandu nodded her head in no and said "Anywhere is fine manik"

Manik found her lost in her thoughts and asked "Hey all ok are you tired we will cancel the plan"

Nandini : NO manik i am just processing our past lives , like we were friends we used to fight , its not that i won't fight now" 

Manik frowned listening to her and she continued " but the things have changed now manik, i mean we love each other, everything feels so beautiful. I never felt shy with you before, our families went for holidays and we stayed there together but now these feelings are very new to me, every time you come near me, the notes become high....... "there are butterflies dancing on my stomach, i feel nervous.

Manik understood her inner turmoil and hold her hands and said ' Nandu look at me meri jaan,  nothing has changed its new for me as well, but at the end of the day we are same , don't worry I will make you comfortable, promise me nandu that you will always trust me, even if someone says ill about me or anyone for that matter, you will come to me we will handle it together. you are getting me right you will not react immediately.  I am a businessman nandu i may be interacting with a lot of persons but the end of the day I will always come to you, to get my peace. no one will be more important than you, No one can ever take your place.

Nandini hugged her tightly sniffing saying "I LOVE YOU MANIK" 

Manik stopped his car near a coffee shop and said " Love you meri jaan" 

He hugged her tightly kissing her forehead and patted her back. Chalo lets have coffee. Nandini nodded her head and went with him. 

Manik : Bhaiya do coffee please. they sat on the car bonnet and chat chatted about their work, life, family and also friends. Nandini was giggling innocently in manik's silly jokes and Manik fell in love with her even more. He looked into her eyes intensely and said " you look beautiful with open hairs, He kissed her lips slowly marking their love at a new place. 

Manik : Nandu ek jagah chalogi, That is mine and cabir's secret spot you will love it. When you were leaving for Singapore I was sitting there missing you. Come lets go 

(Imagine its a night time)

Manik back hugged her and sat there looking at the stars. "Nandu these are so peaceful me and cabir used to discuss life over a beer" He chuckled thinking their bond  with each other. 

nandini : Manik wo i have one fantasy......

Manik being confused asked "What?"

Nandini blushed by his stare "To do it under the stars" and closed her eyes shut in embarrassment. 

Manik processed the words and smirked at her shy doll "acha really, You are so kinky yaar, but its ok let's do this"

He said excitedly rubbing his palms in excitement. 

Nandini's eyes came out of socket listening to this and nodded her head frantically negatively

Manik played innocent and said "are you want to kiss me under the sky lets do this"

Nandini whined at him "MANIKKKKK I HATE YOUUUUU.......... You are such a tease."

Manik pulled her by her waist "I Love your idea, i would love to do it" and bit her earlobe saying huskily. 

Nandu moaned by his words "Manik please..."

Manik : Nandu when are returning back to Singapore?  Wo actually i was thinking of doing our engagement before that. Nandini i propsed you In front of all and this is India People start talking behind your back, I won't tolerate if someone says ill about you. I will rip their neck i swear.

I hope you are comfortable with this. you can complete your studies and take your time for marriage. I will wait for you till eternity. 

You don't worry i will talk to dad I hope he will understand me. 

Nandini teased him saying "Manik did you just just proposed me for marriage and engagement...... so unromantic manik tch tch tch........"

Manik widen his eyes in shock "are again i have to propose you are you serious tch nandu you give me headache"

Manik understood her teasing and said "Nandu his to i have proposed in front of all now for marriage i will propose you in my style, Do you wanna see the demo" and he made a kissing pout Nandini ran away being scared and embarrassed 

Nandini: Manik don't tease me na acha okk you win chalo lets go home, its already 1am. I am feeling sleepy. 

Manik agreed and sat in the car to return back home. they bid each other good bye and slept with a happy note.    

Done with the update guys.

Are they understanding each other?

Manik's teasing's are love.

Engagement in some different style. 

Did you like the update.

Thankyou lovelies.