7. Falling Apart

A new day a new start for Nandini. Manik returned drunk at night and slept thinking of the eventful day. Nandini went to college met new friends Navya and Aryaman. Her day went well. The only thing that changed was Nandu, she is no more a jolly bubbly girl but had a fake smile for her friends. She was in contact with cabir and dhruv as she considered cabir as her bhai and dhruv as her buddy but no one was aware of the fasico of manik. Her mother found it odd whenever she called her she was least interested in gossips and kept mum. she avoided the topic of manik saying he is busy with his studies and college and they meet occasionally. 

Characters:  

Navya : a simple girl with high ambition of Patna , Bihar. good at heart , kind, straightforward girl. Nandu's bestie and she also knows about manik she give her emotional support telling her where she went wrong.  

Aryman : A handsome boy with carefree nature came to India to just chill around as his father owns a business in Japan. Finds nandu as a mystery girl and knows that she is a soft hearted person she is not what she shows in front of the world. A Drama boy of their gang.

Whereas manik's condition was no less he missed his rabbit nandu but because of his ego and busy schedule he did not call her nor contacted her. 

Soha and Manik were the power couples of the college. Girls went crazy on manik whereas boys went gaga on soha. Soha introduced manik as her friend cum boyfriend to everyone. nandu was a common friend of manik and soha saw a post on Instagram post by  manik 

Manik : "sexo on the dance floor with soha's some dance moves" and more pictures of manik's and soha hugging each other and laughing carefree. " madness all over" 

with comments of their friends 

Raj: "mad people";                              manik " same to you bro "

sagar: hot and happening couple";              manik : " Thanks buddy" 

riya: "when beauty and hottie are on stage stage is on fire ";                           Manik : " HAHA true that btw you are no less ( with a wink)"

Nandini gave a blank look on the screen and signed off from instagram to focus on herself. she went down the memory lane. 

Flashback

Manik and nandini were sipping coffee on their terrace. manik suddenly kissed her forehead and took her in a side hug 

Mature Content : 

Nandini : Manik show me your phone na 

ohh god what is this folder with 6 videos 

Manik : wowowowo you shouldn't see this its personal 

Nandini : what.... are show me na..... i want to see 

she snatched the phone and tap it and her eyes bulged out of socket ...  

Nandini: chii Manik this is what you see. 

Manik : aree what chii its p**n and by the way it is your lovely brother cabir who downloaded it.

What don't give me that look waise...... (he moves closer to her) you are a biology student right you can explain me better so tell me..

she blushed hard ' Shut up manik '   

he trailed his hands lazily from her face to neck nandini moaned his name 

Nandini: MANIIKKK 

manik found an unknown desire in him to hold her waist he seek permission from her she closed her eyes. taking the cue he pressed her b**bs softly over the top nandini moaned his name and clutched his shirt on a tight hold. unable to control herself she placed her lips for a rough kiss