3.First Insecurity

3 Months Later ...

 They all attended school as usual, preparing for the exams playing around dancing. After their first exams as usual manik became the topper of the class and everyone's favorite. Nandini was happy for him but she started feeling insecure the time when Manik started interacting with the girls and helping all. she even knew some of the girls who had a crush on manik some approached him saying he is cute. Manik was all cool with it and sometimes teases nandini saying about the good qualities of the girls which made her extremely angry. she  has started feeling insecure about her friendship as now they spend less time due to their busy schedule.  

After a week comes the birthday of her bestie Manik and nandini is planning for a surprise for him although she knows manik's birthday is been celebrated in a grand way every year by his family but this time she thinks to surprise manik at their childhood spot in the terrace of her house by making a cosy birthday. 

Nandini : Manik what do you think of those girls who proposed you indirectly,... i mean are you thinking of any relationship right now. 

Manik: (Surprised by her talks) what ... are you crazy You know me nandini comeon its not that  I don't want to but right now i just want to make my career and truly speaking i am not intersted in any of them.

By the way why would you ask that.. listen don't get any ideas ok..... Are you falling for my charm nandu ..... oo wait wait are you jealous.......... ohho now i get it. 

Nandini : so self obsessed monster. anyways I am your best friend so its my duty to keep an eye on you.

Manik : ya ya whatever. listen study for now we will discuss the topic once i am back from coaching, and by the way that girl what's her name yes soha you know we are in the same coaching andd........... ( he runs away).

Nandini : MANIIIKKK  i will kill you. 

Soha: Daughter of Anil khuranna( Khurana Industries), rich , arrogant, spoil brat but good in studies. is Interested in Manik and openly flurts with him. goes well with mukti and alya and also nandini but dislikes her because she is a middle class simple girl who does not matches with her status.  

Week passes on a jiffy with regular classes and chit chats with their friends. It was Manik's birthday and nandini had planned her to surprise him with their memories of childhood till date and also indirectly telling him that she likes him.

On midnight 

Nandini :  Manik get up please i have to show you something please come with me just 1 hour. please pretty please. 

manik : what is it yaar let me sleep why are you against my sleep nandu. 

nandini : get up fast get up you will be surprised. 

She jumps on his back. 

nandini ; HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANIKK .. MONSTERRRRR MANIK CUTE MANIK HEHEHEEEHH 

Manik : what cute yarr I am hot and handsome okkk.

She blindfolds him and takes him to the terrace. 

manik: wow Nandu its so beautiful thankyou so much i did not knew you were so creative

manik: wow Nandu its so beautiful thankyou so much i did not knew you were so creative. Ayy  rabbit come here.

nandini : MANIK don't call me by that.

He pulls her by her waist and kisses on her forehead. she gets goosebumps on her body and immediately moves away.

Manik: what happen all okk.. 

Nandini : yes yes . wait I have a gift for you and a cake all made by me listen don't make fun of me okk. 

Manik's  phone buzzed with his friends messages and of their schoolmates. he instantly has a smile on his face. Soha had wished him and also kept a treat for him on the restaurant nearby school manik was the happiest with all the wishes and teased her

manik: Nandu soha wished me you know she called me to the restaurant  tomorrow for lunch. so sweet na... By the way she was talking about some secret surprise.

nandini: Manik i think she is interested in you you should not give him any wrong signals you know what I mean 

manik: chill Yaar she is good , she is beautiful , hot , sexy, intelligent , rich package hai wo she is single I am single may be i will.

nandini is irritated to core and her eyes become moist.

Manik: hey hey I was kidding yaar why you are crying acha baba I am sorry. now stop stop your makeup will be spoiled. 

Nandini : Manik go away you are very bad. 

Manik ; really, i thought you also like me anyways its you who don't like me (fake cry) 

Nandini : Manik I also have a crush on someone 

Manik: don't tell me its Shahid kapoor. 

nandini: shut up. I am serious. 

manik: (pulling her by her waist) really let me look at you hmm... you look okk beautiful 50-50 sexy naah 0, 

nandini : MANIIK leave me you monkey i am cute okk.

Thanks for bearing with me trust me it will get interesting. 

hope you love it. 

how are you finding the story. 

The story will be short but till marriage so go with the flow guys 

Goodbye see you tomorrow.