38. Surprises

My New story is Published guys Go check It out. Enjoy the book. 

Happy Reading Guys......

Manik and Nandini boarded the flight at 11am. Manik had planned for a movie date in flight as they will get board by sleeping. Manik started the movie in his laptop when Nandu leaned on his shoulders to watch it. They made a comfortable position for next 3 hours for the movie. 

Manik was looking smoking hot in his casuals. Some girls were ogling at him and Nandini was scrunching her nose with jealousy "Manik don't look here and there. These girls cannot keep there eyes with them." She said with a cute pout. Manik chuckled listening to this and resumed watching. It was romantic comedy movie. 

They enjoyed their unique movie date along with some cuddling and eventually Nandu was fast asleep. Manik opened his laptop to edit some wedding pictures to put it officially on Instagram.

Manik also took a short nap before landing. At evening 7pm they landed in Singapore and went to their flat. Nandini opened the door of their house and immediately hugged him shouting "Manikk I am so happy today, finally we are together. YEAAHHHHH"

Manik smiled at her childishness. Suddenly their was a change in mood for her "Manik when are you leaving for london?"

Manik encircled his arms "I am not going anywhere Mrs. Malhotra."

Nandu being confused asked "huhh" 

Manik shrugged his shoulders "Ab inti sundar biwi h yaar kaha jau chor ke? I have applied for online classes and also handle my business from home for next 6 months. Once you complete your lab we will shift together to London for next 1 Year. "

Nandu had tears in her eyes listening to this and hugged him tightly bursting into tears "Thankyou so much Manik I love you so so much." 

Manik : Nandu listen meri jaan I care for you, I really don't want to disturb you nor divert you but I have seen this whenever we are far away, we create difference among ourselves we fight unnecessarily. I don't want these tensions in between our relationships anymore. 

I cannot see you crying anymore. 

Nandini : I am not naïve anymore Manik. i trust You . Now you sit here i will cook your favorite. I am so happy today but manik i didn't understand one thing, Why did you say its a surprise.

You didn't said this to our families? 

Manik :Naah.

Nandini giggled at this. "Matlab Chupke chupke pyar karenge hihihihhihihi."

Manik : Nandu chalo let me help you. They ordered butter chicken and nandu made veg pulao for them. 

They had their dinner in silence. Manik is a big time foodie. Nandu washed the utensils quickly cleaning the dinning area and joined manik on bed. Nandu went to change into night dress. Manik took out one of his t shirt "Nandu wear this meri jaan."

nandini came out wearing her own Tee and shorts "i already changed manik ab nii."

manik pulled her on himself saying " Not needed, Who needs clothes on bed?"

Saying this he opened her Tee in a swift motion, taking her in a side hug. "Sleep Nandu you have your lab tomorrow."

Nandini : Good night manik.

Manik: Good night nandu. 

Next Morning :-

Manik felt something warm on his shoulders. He woke up to see Nandini shivering with high fever. 

Manik : Shit I shouldn't have removed her Tee shirt. he called her "Nandu meri jaan please open your mouth i have to check your fever."

He took Nandini's phone searching for a nearby doctor. He found one and called him. The doctor reached in half and hour . he checked her .

Doc: She is weak, I guess she is not following her regular diet. please look after it, its normal fever due to climate change. Take rest. Everything will be fine.

Manik thanked him "Thank you doctor i will take care and make sure she follows her diet from today."

He closed the door and let her sleep for some more time. He cooked something healthy and boiled milk for her. Manik was confused with her diet and thought  "Did she skipped her food she was tired due to these wedding functions but how come this girl be so irresponsible, she  will make me crazy for sure."

Nandu woke up at 10 feeling heavy and called Manik. 

Nandu : Manik what is the time, i have lab today.

Manik : Sleep Nandu you have fever. Come brush your teeth and tell me the truth. 

Did you skipped your food in this 5 days? 

Nandini nodded her head in conformation "Wo i was sad with the things happened in last 5 days and you were also not talking to me. She pouted like a kid to melt him but he didn't budge. 

Manik closed his eyes in anger and guilt but kept mum. "Come brush your teeth and have your breakfast." 

She did her morning business and came out feeling a little fresh. she made a bad face looking at the food but one glare from Manik She started eating silently. 

Manik made sure she finished her food, gave her medicines and tucked her in bed to sleep and take rest. He went out locking the door to buy some medicines, veggies and some fruits for nandini. 

He returned back in a hour to see nandini talking to her mother in phone. He freshened up and went to cook some food for her. 

He though of making khichdi for her although he knew Nandu would curse him for it but anyways that's the best thing when you are unwell and want to eat something healthy. 

Manik brought some hot oil and sat beside her legs to give her a massage. 

Nandini : Manik what are you doing? its not needed mani. please come sit here. I am okk . its just mild fever. 

Manik didn't listen to her and started massaging her legs and glared her back to sit quietly. "Monster kahi ka Ghuur rha h tb se huhhh"

Mank smiled inwardly listening to her talks but made a straight face. He massaged her for an hour and said "Go have shower. I am setting your lunch."

Nandini : Galti v khud ki gussa rehte h pehle and then when i don't eat, then he glares me. i won't talk to him monster h ganda monster.

Manik: i heard it.

Nandini : Good for you. 

She left to take shower and meanwhile Manik arranged their lunch in the side table sitting there doing some work in laptop.

Done with the update guys. 

Hope you like it.

How was the surprise? 

Manik can reach to every possible way to meet his nandu (Akhirkar chup chup ke milne ka maza hi kuch aur hai)

Manik is taking care of his nandu.

Thank you Lovelies.