15

Enjoy reading guys.

They woke up in the evening. manik was having an online meeting with investors, he sat down in the balcony wearing his formal shirt, a file and a laptop. The meeting went on for 2 hours where Mr. Malhotra was also prsent along with their 5 office staffs and 6 foreign delegates. Nandini also completed her pending report in the meantime. 

after completing his meeting manik came inside to see nandini writing something in a notebook completely engrossed in her work. He sat beside her and called " Nandu are you done, shall i cook something for you i am really hungry."

Nandini just nodded her head in confirmation. Manik went to the kitchen to find something eatable. 

Manik thought of an awesome idea to spend the evening and to cherish the old memories, he made some popcorn and two cups of Tea with some cookies and searched for a good romantic and intimate movies. He smirked and mentally patted his back for seeing nandu blushing, while watching it. He also wanted to see weather nandu is comfortable or not so that he don't rush over his feelings. 

He returned back to the room to find nandu closing her laptop and muttering curses to someone looking damn cute. 

Manik: Nandu i have a plan why not watch a movie tonight, chalo chalo come let's go. 

Nandu rembered her old days how they used to plan their movie nights. manik called her once again "Nandu come na kaha khoyi hui ho"

Nandini : ha yes , ok did you thought of any movie.

Manik: Nandu did you watch movies, like without me.

Nandu became silent because she actually did not watch a single movie after breakup because whenever she used to sit she remembered her old days and ended up crying.  

Manik understood her and pulled her in a hug, they settled down in the room dimming the lights and manik side hugged her. nandini was totally engrossed in the movie when manik snaked his hand in her waist and held her tight. nandini was surprised by his sudden pull but relaxed by feeling Manik. she started having popcorn and sipping coffee simultaneously. there was a kissing scene and nandu blushed hard and closed her eyes. Manik smiled seeing her. he hold her chin and looked at her eyes. 

Manik : Look at me nandu its me your manik. 

Nandini hugged him tightly. manik teased her further " Come on nandu we have also done it and i must say you had enjoyed it, Didn't you. Nandu blushed hard and said "Shuuushh manik stop  it." 

manik: Nandu the scene ended now you can continue. They continued watching when after their marriage plot their was their honeymoon plot and the hero was touching her girl romantically and then our nandu was red like a tomato. 

Manik saw that and thought of ignoring her purposely. Nandini closed his eyes with her hands and said "Sameless monster "

manik : tch nandu dekhne do na mujhe v to kabhi na kabhi krna h na ye sb let me have experience yaar. 

Nan: MAAANIIKKKKK.............. 

He pulled her in his lap and said "Chilla kyu rii ho yaar i have my ears, waise i have seen more of it, remember in my laptop. "

Nan: Manik shut up i wil kill you. 

manik : Kyu you don't want these things with your love, you know what i mean. 

He paused the movie and looked at her eyes and saw that uneasiness in her eyes, manik loosen his hold and stood up from his place, " sorry i was joking lets watch a series "GULLAK" , i didn't have that intention to make you uncomfortable. This is a TVF series A comedy family drama. Nandini was confused by his sudden change. manik started the series and this time did not hugged her and he maintained a certain distance. 

Nandini held his hands and said " Manik kya hua did i do something wrong, why did you stopped the movie" Nandu was actually loving his attention and his naughtiness but being a shy soul reacted differently.

Manik : you want to see that ok cool lets complete it. he changed it to previous one and sat there without holding her. 

nandini : Manik why are you not holding me now you were so happy did i do something i am sorry.

Manik looked into her eyes and said  " No nandu you did not do anything it was me i know we are moving too fast and you are not comfortable in that your eyes said it all, don't worry lets go with the flow, these feelings are new to me too nandu i have not felt the way i fell for you. its true I LOVE YOU. i cannot control my feelings around you and this time i don't want to rush with you"

nandini was overwhelmed by his thoughts and hugged him "No manik you can never make me uncomfortable, even when we were not together i knew that your touch was always pure." 

Nandini : Waise manik shall i prove it to you.

Manik being confused looked at her,  Nandu placed her lips in his and started sucking it, manik became numb for few seconds and then stated kissing her equally . nandu pulled his hairs slowly and manik was loosing it. they broke the kiss in need of air. Nandu took his hands and kept it in her front, Manik pulled his hands back. 

Nandini: What......... you have done more, daar lg rha h mujhse     

Manik: Are you sure Nandu (he asked looking into her eyes holding a lot of emotions n it.)

Nandini : Never been this sure. 

that was it for manik. He pulled her under him and hovered her. 

MATURE CONTENT

Manik pressed them hard pinching her N****les over her cloth. Nandini moaned his name. 

"Look at me nandu " he asked her permission to take off her tshirt, Nandini closed her eyes in conformation. 

Manik stood up and pulled his shirt out. Nandu blushed looking him bare from front its not like she has not seen her but at that time the situation was different he was her friend. They played holi like crazy and nandu has seen him sometimes swimming in his pool. She was staring  at him Manik smirked at her and asked" love what you see" nandu blushed closing her eyes. 

Manik came over her and held the hem of her tshirt ad pulled it upwards. once it was out nandu felt conscious of her body and started hiding with her hands. manik denied with his eyes, "relax its me  and you the most beautiful girl for me trust me" He kissed her shoulder  blade and dropped a hickey there. his hands reached herback and got hold of her B*a. He opened it opened it completely. He was mesmerized by the beauty in front of him. 

He held one of her mounds and pressed it having a whole new feeling and latched his mouth in te other one. Nandini moaned in pleasure and said "Manik Manik Manik " 

manik : Relax love i got you. he pinched her waist and placed his lips taking the cue and explored her mouth. 

ENDS. 

Manik sleeps beside her taking her in a hug. nandu kept her head near his heart. "are you okk love.... sleep its already night. 

Nandini blushed hard and said "Manik pass me my Tshirt" Manik hold her moulds an said "Why, its me sleep like this jaan, I am there for you. Chalo now close your eyes. nandu closed due to all these new feelings and being tired. Manik also felt his peace after holding her close. 

Done with the update. 

Its very heartbreaking to see people actually not liking nor commenting the story

Anyways i am  just waiting for the day that you will shower your love for your writer too .

Waiting for your love guys, Manik and nandini are my favroite characters so just penning down my thoughts. 

It hardly takes 10secs to comment 

Thankyou lovelies.