22. Shopping

Thankyou so much for all your beautiful comments it has really made me happy, I feel that my hard work payed off.

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOUR LOVE GUYS. I AM WORKING HARD SEEING YOUR LOVE FOR THE STORY.

I just wanted a suggestion guys shall i stop the story at marriage which will hardly take 4-5 updates or are you interested in honeymoon and after marriage seen as well?

HAPPY READING GUYS......

Next morning manik's phone beeped with a message "Good morning manik I LOVE YOU"

He smiled reading it and messaged her back "Good morning meri jaan, Get ready fast will go for some shopping. see you at 10am."

Manik freshened up and went down to meet his parents. he hugged his mother in a bear hug " good morning mumma"

Nyonika was sitting all grumpy " what is so good in this morning, see your dad I asked him to take me out its so boring always cook, work, sleep and then repeat."

Raj was reading newspaper listening to all her complaints silently as he had deadlines to complete his work. Manik understood the situation and to lighten up the environment he teased his dad " You don't love my mom dad very bad, Mom do one thing you too marry with me, on the same day with some handsome man and leave this oldie. You are so beautiful mom "

Raj jumped from his place "WHAT are you crazy NOOO Nyo where do you want to go darling i will take you" he said with horror filled face.

Manik and nyonika high fived each other giggling at Raj's funny face. "Mom enjoy your vacation, and thank me later" He winked at her. Nyonika blushed at him saying "shut up"

Raj called his P.A , said him to cancel all his meetings for 2 days and if some important work comes up then he must contact cabir and manik for that. 

Raj planned a 2 days trip to goa for his wife or else his marriage would be in stake.

Manik wore his casual tee and pants and taking the car keys he said " Dad my darling please handle the office today i promise i will be there in your absence. I am going out with nandu "

Bye dad . raj gave him some harmless curses before going to office. 

Manik went to nandu's house and rang the bell He greeted her parents "Hello aunty, namaste amms, how are you all?"

Ishita : Are what a pleasant surprise manik Please come inside Have breakfast with us"

Manik : aree no aunty I am sorry some other please Actually i am already full.

Ishita ruffled his hairs slightly and said "no problem feel home here".

Manik : aunty where is nandini i was taking her for shopping wo I don't have ideas about tee shirts my mom use to shop for me always but today she is a little busy soo...."

Ishita : Please go up she is in her room.

Manik went up rubbing his hands in excitement to meet her. the door was half opened he did not knocked to give her a surprise but was himself surprised by seeing her twirling around in front of the mirror. 

Manik cleared his throat to gain her attention, Nandini was about to shout seeing him when she was only in her bath robe. manik closed her mouth with his palms "Shuuu your amms is downstairs don't shout kya yaaar tm to shadi se pehle mera divorce krwa dogi" 

nandini said in a hushed tone "Manik tm yaha kya kr rhe ho"

Manik locked the room first and said looking at her "I didn't knew that i will be able to see my bold nandu this early , Hmmm I like it"

Nandini turned back to run out when manik pulled her towards him such that her back crashed with his front.

Manik : do you want your family members to see us in such a compromising position  no na then do one thing change and come fast. 

Nandini was getting goosebumps in her body "Manik please leave me."

He pressed her upper part softly over the cover and nandini was loosing her sanity "Manik Please"

Manik : Run before i change my mind"

Nandini ran to her closet to change her clothes. Manik sat there in her bed scrolling down his instagram and waiting for her to come out. 

Nandu came out in her casuals but manik was mesmerized by her simple yet elegant look.

"Manik come lets go " Nandu told her taking her purse and googles with her. 

they went down together and nandu id byee to her mother and promised her to reach by afternoon. 

Manik started the engine and they drove off to nearby mall.

they went to the men's wear first to shop for some  t shirts for manik. Manik was cribbing like a child "Nandu please na main orange ni pehnunga yaar i will look like a joker "

Nandu glared him and he put  his finger on his lips. 

Manik took her to the ladies section and said huskily in her ears " Lets shop some night wears for our honeymoon you know"

"MAANIIIKKK"

manik : are what manik you know chupane ko kya h i have already seen everything of course i mean by then you know what i mean"

Nandini : Manik shut up i kick you out, chalo lets go home

Manik said grumpily " Kya yaar nandu biwi bani ni ho abhi se hi nakhre chalu Nandu  ke ayyappa please save me "

Nandini dragged him out of the mall but manik being manik had already packed a sexy lingerie for nandini and packed it with his clothes to keep it a secret from her.. 

They had ice cream from a nearby stall, had spicy golgappe competition where our all time foodie manik won. 

They reached home during lunch as they had promised their mother's to have their lunch at home. 

Manik messaged nandu "Meet me at terrace at 5 "

nandu smiled seeing his message and went to have lunch.

Done with the update guys..

How was Manik's humor ?

Manik is always romantic with nandu agree?

Thankyou lovelies.

Engagement plot on way.