44. Happiness

Note : This book has come to an end, very soon I will be completing the book. Thankyou to all the readers who were constantly supporting me to write the story. I guess now people are loosing interest in reading . If I find engagement guys i will be more than happy. i know i am a new writer not many people know about me. There are many Manan stories in wattpad. I have given my best for the book. 

I will be improving my skills for the next story. Thankyou all. More few updates to go. If you guys want me to continue this book please Comment me . I guess one more from my end . 

Happy Reading Guys........

Manik and Nandini were roaming around shopping , dancing crazily. Nandini was the happiest. She was living her dream life. Manik was happy with Nandini . She was like the other side of the coin. Nandini understood Manik even before him saying anything. 

They returned back to London after their Honeymoon. Manik started with his company and nandini was improving constantly on her business Idea. Sometimes they have catfights but These two cannot live without each other. Whenever Manik felt low It was always Nandu who cheered her up Like a mother, a sister, a best friend and as a wife. 

4 months later.....

Life was going smoothly when one day nandini felt dizzy in the morning. She ignored it thinking that it might be stress of her work or she did not followed her diet and went to office. She called Manik for dinner at night when again she felt dizzy before Manik shouted seeing her loosing her balance in the kitchen. 

Manik's eyes widen in shock and he shouted "NANDIINI .......... Shit Nandu open your eyes. why don't you take care of yourself? You didn't even tell me you were not feeling well. Heights of ignorance jaan."

He took her in the bridal style to their room and made her laydown in the bed. He called their family doctor and rushed to bring some water for her. She felt like vomiting and ran to the washroom throwing out. 

Manik came back and found her in the washroom. he was tensed now. The doctor Came in a while. 

Manik : Doctor please check her . She was feeling dizzy today morning itself but i saw her now. He gritted his teeth getting to know that nandu was unwell from last 2 days. doctor checked her knowing about her dates and found there were delay in this. 

He checked her pulse and every thing and concluded she was pregnant. 

Doc: Congratulation Mr. Malhotra this is a good news. please take care of her. She is ignoring her health from last few days. She is pregnant. Take care. There are some medicines her iron level is low. Please take rest Mrs. Malhotra. Take the medicines on time. 

i will take your leave . If you have any problem feel free to call me any tiime. Nandini smiled back at the new information whereas manik was standing like  a statue understanding the words and was fumbling right now to talk. 

Manik shaked his hands with the doctor. Manik ran to Nandu and hugged her tightly crying like a kid. 

He palmed her face lovingly "Meri jaan we are going to be parents , I cannot believe it. I Love you meri jaan. "

Nandu made a grumpy pout turning away from him. Manik frowned at her change in mood " Nandu are you not happy, what is the matter." 

Nandini chided him "SAY SORRY SAY SORRY Manik Malhotra. YOU SHOUTED ON ME, WHEN I WAS NOT AT FALT. HOW DARE YOU. 

Manik widen his eyes in shock "Sorry meri jaan but i was tensed for you baby so i thought. i didn't have any idea about it." 

Nandu ignored him royally and took her phone and said " i will complain to maa you disturb me a lot monster and always shout on me fight with me."

Manik's eyes widen in horror. "No no nandu I am sorry see I am doing sit ups also, please don't tell them. "

Nandu smiled and said " ok ok I won't but me give them this good news na. 

Manik hugged her sat beside her. They video called Raj and nyonika " Maa Papa congratulations aap dadi banne wali ho ur apka idiot beta papa."

Manik made a grumpy face listening to this but smiled eventually. Raj and Nyonika jumped with happiness and joy. Nyonika was blabbering all future stuffs for their child. She even scolded manik. "Manik dare you irritate my nandu from now on. Come back to India now or else stay there alone. Bring my daughter back." 

Manik was shocks after shocks he nodded his head frantically saying no " Haa Mom we are coming back."   Nandu squealed in happiness by hearing this. She was missing them already. 

They then called Isita and Raman " Amma appa Aplog Nana nani banne wale ho Main India aa ri hu this idiot Malhotra is irritating me everyday. I missing you amma." She said all this in a single breadth.

Ishita processed her words and had tears of happiness in her eyes. They congratulated her and  and Raman Became a possessive father for her. "Nandu come home beta, you should not work now. its not good for health." 

Manik : appa calm down , she is ok we are coming back hone as early as possible.  

They bid good night to all their familes and went to sleep. 

nandini sat up straight "manik Make love to me Arghhh...... You are very bad. When I feel horny you sleep, idiot. get up." 

Manik was hesitating as she was pregnant " Meri jaan aaj so jao tomorrow i will consult to the doctor."

Nandini : dekha  you lost interest in me. i knew it. 

She started crying when Manik was confused "kya ho gya h eese why is she behaving crazy, Nandu's ayyppa have you gone to sleep please make her okk." nandu heard this faintly and gritted her teeth. 

Nandini : Don't talk to my ayyappa. Get lost from my room.

manik kissed her trying to calm her down. She pushed her lightly in the bed and said "Okk fine fine calm down. I love you nandini Malhotra. i will only love you always. As you are not well i was concerned for you. i will be gentle okk. "

They continued their me time for next 1 hour. Nandu was fast asleep in the middle of their intimacy and manik kissed her lovingly and took her in a side hug before falling asleep. 

Done with the update guys.......

This story was how a Friendship turned into relationship so i will stick to the topic. 

so won't drag the pregnancy part as it was the love between the 2 friends during their childhood and adulthood. 

Any suggestions about a plot please do that in the Comments or Dm me. i will he happy to implement them. 

Hope you like it. 

Thankyou lovelies.