43. Honeymoon Part 2

Happy Reading guys........

He kept the food on the bed and made her eat with his hands. "You know right I can take you right here, you look tempting." 

Nandini roled her eyes on him " As if You will listen to me if i say no." 

Manik : Try me.

Nandini Played along: cool then don't touch me till we are here. 

Manik : Challenge accepted baby. 

Manik knew Nandini was not serious but he was offended. He had his food and said "Get ready we would go for some fun games and roaming round. You have your clothes on my bag. Wear them . They are decent ones." He left without listening to her not giving her a last glance. 

Manik was waiting for her outside. He called his parents to know about their whereabouts. He saw Nandini in shots and top. Her legs were tempting but he chuckled such thoughts. He truly loved her emotionally and its not just physical. 

Nandini frowned at his response but kept quite. They had a lots of fun all day, They played many water games like jet skiing, scuba diving, parasailing. They also played beach volleyball. 

They returned back home all tired at night after having there dinner

They returned back home all tired at night after having there dinner. Manik went to the washroom to freshen up. He changed into his night clothes and slept at one side closing his eyes. Nandini smirked at him "Wait and watch Mr. Malhotra How will you hold yourself" She went to change into a sexy lingerie. to be specified his favorite red color.  

Nandu called Manik huskily near his ears "MANIK" Manik gave her a blank look "come sleep, its late . we have to leave early morning for more sight seeing" He was aware of nandu's plans. He again closed his eyes. 

Nandini lost her calm this time and held him by his collars " Manik Malhotra you came here for your honeymoon not on trip" 

Manik : But you said you don't me to touch you.  

Nandini sat on stomach with her legs by her side " Love Me Manik I am sorry" Few drops of tears rolled down her eyes in saying so "I cannot hold your ignorance. It hurts me" She said showing her heart. 

Manik flipped her in seconds "Don't cry meri jaan, i love you too. Its just that i don't want to seem like a sex maniac." 

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD..........

He kissed her forehead lovingly. By the way you look sexy with my choice. He asked her permission "Shall I?"

Nandini : Love me like you have never done before. Manik . I love when you go hard. 

She teased her to such extent that Manik takes it in his male ego though she was afraid of this side of his. 

Manik's eyes darkened with desires. He sat straight and ordered her in deep voice "Stand up."he stood up. "Strip" 

Nandini's eyes came out of socket "What" 

Manik : What don't you want this different. 

Nandini blushed hard and started dropping her clothes slowly. She stood there closing her eyes. "Come here, Undress me"

She with shaky hands started opening his Tee. Sit here Press you B**bs. 

Nandini : But how can I? 

Manik : Just do as i say. 

She started doing according to his will. "Now put your fingers down there and pleasure yourself."

Nandini stopped at her tracks "I cannot do this, this is creep, why are you not interested?" 

Manik came deadly close to her "Do as I say Jaan or else i will spank you 50 times down there." She widened her eyes in shock and started doing as he said. She felt a unknown pleasure as it was her first time. Manik stood up to open his last piece and hold his member intensely looking at her down there. 

Nandini was hell embarrassed by this She never in her wildest dreams thought of something like this. Manik suddenly pushed her on bed and came over her entering her with a deep thrust. Nandu moaned his name beautifully when he sat on his knees to see her today.

Nandini : Manik please switch off the lights. 

Manik stopped in his tracks " Are you uncomfortable nandu in any ways." She nodded her head on a no and blushed in the deepest shade of red. 

Manik : look at me then and answer me what ever i ask now. I want you to see us the way i see you. 

nandini nodded her head in yes and looked at his eyes which hold too many emotions and love for her. 

They were moaning sexily when Manik asked a lot of naughtily  questions and nandu answered them all. 

After an hour Nandu's hold got tightened which was an indication for manik "Don't wait for me" 

He gave her some last shots before realizing inside her. he looked at her and said "This is just the starting meri jaan, the night is too young now."

MATURE CONTENT ENDS.........

Nandu was shocked by this shameless creature in front of her eyes but gave him a nod as she was equally wanting him today. They continued their love till dawn when finally Nandu was totally drained out. She slept immediately so as Manik. 

Next morning at 10 am Manik was the first one to get up and smiled at her innocent cute face with messy hairs with that vermilion on her hairs. She looked beautiful and his. He called her softly "Nandu get up meri jaan its late, we will enjoy too. come lets go " 

She turned her face making a pout "Sone do na manik"

Manik rolled his eyes and went to freshen up  and then came out to find nandu sitting with a cute face. 

Come get freshen up we will move out. He said setting up his hairs. Nandu moved to freshen up and finally both went for breakfast. manik hugged her from behind  "So madam, did you love your night sessions."

Nandu (Blushed) : Don't tease me please. 

They had their breakfast and left for the tour. Nandini did a lot of shopping's for their families and herself whereas Manik was cribbing holding the shopping bags for her. 

Done with the update guys......... 

Sorry for the late update. hope you like it.

How was Manik's new style of romance?

Thankyou lovelies.