28. Crazy Nandu

Happy Reading Guys.....

Next Day Manik woke up by Nandu's alarm and thought its her lab today. He was worried for her cramps and sour mood. He kissed her lightly on her forehead and called her "Nandu..... get up shona You have lab today."

Nandu snuggled in the blanket taking his hand near her face. "hmmm"

Nandu was topless Manik was turned on by seeing her girl like this. He cursed his fate for her periods because he dosen't know how will she react if he teases her. Cranky nandu is surely a difficult to handle. 

Nandu get up baba you will be late for your day. "Manik pass me my phone" 

Nandini shouted in happiness seeing her leave approval "yippieee Manik i have taken the leave for 5 days to spend time with you"

Manik was angry and shocked by her act, "why did you do this, Nandini main kahi bhag ni ja rha listen you shouldn't compromise your career for me. chup chap utho and go to lab"

Nandini punched him hard on his face being hell angry and her mood was already sour. 

Manik : What the fu*k (He gritted his teeth)

Nandu royally ignored him and said "My house my rules, now just keep quite and make me some breakfast, i am hungry" 

Nandu : poora din (she mimicked him) meri jaan nandu meri jaan) only disturbs me, bhook v lgti h yaar. ur agar kuch bach jaye to danto. She pouted angrily. 

Manik was taking deep breadths to control his anger. "Stop manik take a deep breadth you can do it. Yess Yess Yess" 

He gave her a final glance and went out to make her breakfast. He made her juice and sandwiches and went back to her room. Nandu came out wearing a frock and a fresh towel wrapped around her head.

Manik: Nandini have your food. he turned back leave. 

Nandu pulled him back and said holding her ears in a baby tone "sollly"

she wrapped her legs around his legs and hugged him. "Nandini you will fall baba"

He went to the couch and made her sit on his lap and brought the morsel near her mouth. 

Manik: open your mouth. 

Nandini pulled his shirt up and threw it on floor. Manik widen his eyes by her sudden pull "Kya kr rii ho, meri ijjat to khatre me h "

Nandini was drooling over him and said " I love your warmth, I can also hear your heartbeat. Your this Stupid T shirt comes in between"

She pinched his nipples hardly  when manik hissed "Nandu kya kr rii ho"

Nandini : Are turning you on, you too do the same thing with me no

Manik murmured in his mind turning me on huhhh jungli billi. Nandu ke ayyapa kaha fhasa diya. 

Nandini was sucking his nipp**s and said " hmm now feed me" 

He shaked his head in disbelief and feed her with sandwiches and juice.

He came back keeping the plates in the sink and saw nandu sitting all grumpy. He raised his brows to ask her  " what"

Nandini : open your shorts na. She went to him and pulled down his shorts. Manik turned red by her actions. 

Manik's pov 

Chal beta Manik teri ijjat khatre me h aaj. 

She pushed him on bed and said " i will force you Manik malhotra HAHAHAHAH hands up."

She cam upon him and hugged him back and slept over him. 

Manik whined "Nandu your frock its hurting me girl, urghhh what's there."

Nandini : It's embroidery work Manik. 

Manik : remove that frock and wear something soft please. 

She went down and wore his jumbo sized T Shirt and slept over him. He smiled at her girl. She is really crazy man, who sleeps making me like this. He layed there for an hour and kept her softly on bed and went to do his work.

At afternoon she woke up "Manik chalo na bahar chalte h my favorite food, please pretty please, I will go to diet once you go away.'

He nodded smiling taking her in a side hug  "come". They were roaming around the streets listening to nandu's continuous rants and nagging. They had their lunch and went back home to catch some sleep. Manik excused himself as he had a lot of pending works to complete. he doesn't compromise his work for any damn reason. Nandu too sat there completing her records up till now. It was 6pm when Manik stretched his arms as it was paining due to continuous sitting at a same position. He suddenly remembered about her diary and asked "Nandini shall i ask you something?"

Nandini : Ha manik 

Manik : Nandini didn't you miss me when we were away.

Nandini said in a flow "Are why will i miss you, one of your friend sagar was my flat mate. No i mean he stayed next to my room." she widened her eyes as she was about to blurt out her little secret in a flow.

Manik sat near her, held her face with his palms and said   " I guess I know your secret so tell me"   

She closed her eyes in embarrassment and few drops rolled down her eyes. "Wo I use to miss you a lot so i asked Sagar to click your pictures of your daily routine."  I convinced him saying i was your secret admire and he agreed to it because you were the crush of the whole college as you are good looking and handsome. " She chuckled remembering those days.

She slowly went to her cupboard and brought the diary she had kept securely for years. Manik had tears for his girl because it slipped of his mind that there is someone who is probably waiting for him. This anger and ego and misunderstanding had blurred his vision in such a way that he hated her for fighting with him for such  a silly  reason, not denying the fact that he actually dated soha for a year after that. 

Nandini kissed him slowly sucking his lower lip 'Its ok manik Bad phases comes in everyone's life.'

Manik smiled amidst his tears and said "Shall i see it, I had seen 10% once" Nandu blushed and her ears turned red . She has actually described him beautifully below every picture. 

Manik turned the pages seeing his new version from her perspective. There was a picture of his workout and she wrote " A perfect man with perfect body" 

Manik's Pov 

She is an angel disguised in a human, how can a person love someone to this extent. I thought that she was angry with me and moved on, but she was actually stuck where I left her years back. He promised himself that he would never have a single tear because of his stupidity this time. 

They relived their old times which had so any emotions, some happy , some sad. Manik said his side of story how he used to stare at the stars at night missing her like hell.  

They both had their dinner made by nandu and slept ending the day on a happy note.

Done with the update guys.......

How was our Crazy Nandu?

Which part was best ?

Hope you like it guys separation track  on way with lots of mature thoughts and talks. 

Thankyou lovelies