25. Engagement Part 3

Thankyou for all your votes and comments guys.

Enjoy Reading guys....

Early morning manik escaped her room and went to his room to take a nap till 7am. Nandu's sleep broke and frowned not finding anyone beside her. she was happy today as well as nervous. Many relation will change from today, she will be having two families to take care of. she was feeling new from today although it is just an engagement but she will be Malhotra's from now. 

She did he morning chores, had bath. someone knocked her door "Yes come in"

Two ladies were standing with her dress and makeup "Mam raj sir and raman sir had sent me to do your makeup please sit down mam"

She nodded her head and sat down silently, they made her hair, and light makeup with Manik's strict instructions. she at last wore her lehenga and was mesmerized with her own beauty. the lehenga was hell gorgeous.  After 3 hours of makeup and hair she was finally ready for the function. "WOWWW"...

Ladies : You look beautiful mam, thankyou for cooperating with us.

They went from there, getting the cue that nandini was ready, Ishita and Raman came to see her. Nandini was wearing her lipstick when she saw someone's gaze on her.

Nandini : amma appa Ayiye na aaplog yaha , do you need something?

Ishita got emotional seeing her daughter like a princes her princess. she hugged her tightly and said "Meri nandu  ko kisi ki nazar na lage, you are looking like princes my dear, god bless you."

Raman said her like a protective father :Nandu kabhi v koi dikkat ho try to handle it on your own, I know you are capable enough to protect yourself and fight your issues but if you need any help by chance just give me a call. Its your home beta and me and your mom will always be there for you, we will miss you. A lone tear fell from his eyes when he hugged him.

Nandu : appa aap tension mat lo, Raj uncle is your friend dad, and Nyo aunty they are our own. i am not going to some strangers home dad. you can come anytime to meet me.

Raman : Nandu i am not just telling you about fighting  my child. Even if you need some help, in your career, or anything you can come to anyone. Don't let down your self respect from your own self nandu, and you have to adjust in certain ways, please do that. i believe all people are different from others, may be Manik can be wrong in some ways, voice it out, if he says you something think about it, its not always love my dear, may be you have arguments, fights, bad time. its life my girl. you have to be strong. 

Nandu nodded her head in agreement and hugged  both of them. 

Raj: oyee raman meri beti ko le a niche yaar, rakh lega kya

they went down listening their voice. Manik's mouth was wide open seeing her bride who is exclusively for her.

 Manik's mouth was wide open seeing her bride who is exclusively for her