12. Flying to singapore.

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing good. I am back HAPPY READING. 

got some time to write the part to thought of surprising you guys.

Manik went to the study.  " Yes dad" he stood there bending his head down. "Sit here my son, lets have man to man talk. Tell me what is the matter and dare you miss a single note."

Manik: yes dad, wo nandu and me were in relationship dad since class 12 but i was very confused about my feelings.  i was more foccused on my studies dad, but that was not the concern. you know khuranas' daughter Soha she became my friend and thatinfo did not went well between us. 

Srikant: ok so this fight happend because of a third person in your life. 

manik: NO dad she should have trust on me she is different dad she is my besties since childhood but she didn't. 

Srikant: Manik listen my child, when you talk to a best friend you don't see the tone of your talk with them because the boundary set for friends is broad, but when it come to your family or your closed ones your mother father, gf and for that matter in future your wife and daughter/son, you have to be patient with them.  for example me i cannot compare nyo with you I can scold you but when it comes to nyo i have to think twice before i speak, you will come to know once you come in my phase. 

i was same as you manik, i would say two things. you make friends with everyone but never make nandini feel left out. She is your girl, never mix your personal and professional life together. be it soha or bet it anyone, you should always let know others that she ismore important to you. 

If you say you weren't sure about your feelings then always go with your instincts, suppose you want a suggestion, you have cabir to help you and in another place you have your PA, whose words will you rely on.

Manik : ofcourse cabir dad.

Srikant : And why is that so?

Manik: because dad I trust him.

Srikant; Bingo , same way nandini is your friend since 20 years even if she says stay away from xyz person you should rethink your decision twice, because she won't ever give you a wrong suggestion. Are you getting my point. 

manik understood where was he wrong. He hug him tightly " thankyou dad you gave me a life lesson today. Please can you help me dad in manofying her"

Srikant: I will but promise me that you won't ever make her cry, because she is my daughter, same as raman, raman took my promise to take care of her in Singapore, as she will be alone there. Even you know there financial condition is not good do you think manik it was easy for her. Did you ever think may be because of her upbringing somewhere her thoughts are different, but she is a pure soul. 

Manik: Yes dad but how did you help her for the Singapore thing. 

Srikant sighed and said  "i have my two bodyguards 24*7 with her without her knowledge"

Manik widen his eyes surprised and felt proud of his dad " wo dad one more thing "

Srikant looked at him surprised " Now what" 

he smiled sheepishly " Dad i book my tickets to Singapore after 15 days"

srikant : oo that's good to know and you better clear you fuss Good luck. 

nyonika: What did he said?

Manik; He is the best mom, nyonika felt proud of him.

" Mom i will fly to singapore this month and then will come soon. shall I?"

" Of course my son, i trust you, just one suggesting respect her but not on cost of your respect bring that mutual understanding between you two" if  you feel she is uncomfortable please give her that space she will eventually come to you. 

Manik: Thankyou mom. i will. 

what have you made for dinner? 

Nyonika: because you gave me the good news of you two there's your favorite dinner its butter chicken and fried rice and raita. 

 manik licked his lips and sat down to have their dinner. they bid byee to each  other and ended their day on a happy note.

days went as usual with their office and work. 

After 15 days..............

manik was all set to fly off, cabir and manik's parents came to see off. 

In Singapore...

He asked his dad about her address  and reached their at 10 pm. 

nandini came back home with Aryaman from work. manik's mood changed into a sour one but he thought of his father's words, and kept his calm. 

He turned back to go out and search for a hotel to stay , and said " hey hi nandu i guess you re tired see you tomorrow. 

Nandini : Manik tm yaha kya kr rhe ho?

Manik: I came for a business deal so thought of meeting you. ( He lied to her)

Nandini bid bye to aryaman and turned back to him: Come inside its already late. 

Manik came inside her flat and was amazed to see her taste, everything was neatly kept at its place and unique on its own way. 

Nandini : Get freshen up i will arrange the dinner. 

manik said hesitantly" wo i had my dinner" 

Nandini: Jb hoot bolne ata ni h why do you even try.

Manik sighed and thought in his mind how well she knew hoim even if they are not in touch for 4 years. 

He freshend up and came back to the table to see the table all full with his favorite food. 

Nandini : don't think much i just called one from my restaurant where i work they delivered me this, so now shall we. 

manik kept his mouth shut and had their dinner in silence. 

He simply bid byee to her and said "good night nandu sleep tight".

nandu was confused by his reaction 

Nandini : STUPID MALHOTRA. 

Manik; I heard it.

Nandini : Good for you.

He wet and slept on the sofa taking a pillow and a blanket joining 2 sofa's together. nandini sighed and slept on bed. 

Ayyapaa this monster is back, please provide him with brains. 

the day ended on a good note. manik was following to his parents advice to provide her much needed space and comfort. 

 Done with the update guys. 

Was it unique and different. 

Think of what happens next lots of manan moments on way. 

please shower your love for the story, that will be my gift for the hard work.

Thankyou lovelies.