11. Planning Plotting

1 Month later.... 

manik used to go near her house and sit in the park, sometimes he might get a glimpse of her but he received an unknown peace by being close to her. Nandini was selected for Genome Institute of Singapore for her higher studies. She informed her parents and they were the happiest ones. Due to financial crisis her father took an educational loan and Manik's father came as a great help as they had business partners in Singapore. Nandini's father took a promise from Srikant not to inform Nandini about it. 

For every father their child's dream is their own dream. they can go to any extent to help her. 

Nandini was all set to go to Singapore to fulfill her dreams after graduation. She was feeling lonely for leaving Manik because she used to admire him in photos and talk to it because she believed this picture Manik is more adorable than the real one. few drops fell from her eyes remembering her childhood happy memories their dancing , pulling each other legs, laughing and how his father took her side in every fight making manik grumpy. 

Finally on the day of leaving Manik's and Nandu's parents came to delhi to bid her goodbyee but her eyes were searching for that one person who was not there. MANIK MALHOTRA 

Manik went to the cliff as he wanted some alone time, he was quite and crying from inside, he cannot face nandu and bid her goodbye . Manik's Father was continuously calling him as his phone was switched off. finally Nandini boarded the flight and closed her eyes.

Manik was badly hurt by Nandini's behaviour as he was trying to talk to her since 6 months but everytime she  went away. Manik left his love in his fate as he never wanted to force her on taking decisions. one year passed with his college classes, internships and occassionally on his father's office. 

Manik was constantly in touch with his childhood friends and he told everyone about his and nandini's relationship. Shock would be an understatement in their friends face but they agreed eventually.

1 year later......

One fine night he was busy with his office works when cabir called him, 

Cabir: Tera naam dhokha rakh du naraz hoga kya agar hoga ve to kya fark padta h hehheheheheh...... nice song na.

Manik groaned on his 3rd grade drama and said  "do you know jokers can be killed very easily when they think they are actually fooling around" cabir made a bad face and said " Zindegi me rang la bro kya boring ban rha h tu 24 ka hoke 60 ki buddho wali harkat"

Cabir: Manik how is my darling  doing (he asked dreamily).

Manik cut the call in frustration. Cabir again called him and this time he video called him. Manik picked up his call as he knew how his friend is stubborn. 

Cabir: Hayy pyar ne bacche ki hal behal kr diya. Waise Manik on the serious note did you talk to nandini. 

Manik sighed and said " No cabir she is not ready to talk to me, anyways I don't have any option also, so let it be. 

Cabir said jokingly " Saale pehli baar tujhe teri takkar ki mili h, Uss maa ka charan kaha h. "

Manik : you are enjoying on my cost cabir trust me i will block you this time.

listen i have a perfect plan to call her India and propose her near your parents its high time bro to get serious in life. talk to your parents if you want any help give me a call. so the plan is........

SECRET GUYS

manik: Do you think this will work if she doesn't come.... listen this is all bullshit i cannot do this. Cabir: Bro i will arrange you everything and don't worry you can take my fiancé navya in your side. 

Is that okk. 

Manik: Fine lets do this first I have to talk to my parents about this,     nandu's ayyappa save me. 

Nandini was busy with her works and used to talk to cabir and also ask about his friend manik which was a secret between them. she met aryaman's father about the business ideas but his father suggested her to work in some company to gain experience and also pitch her ideas in various Hackathons to get the funding. 

Cabir got to know abou this business matter from ayaman and was stunned. he called manik " bro wo hath se nikalti ja ri h i would say you talk to your parents fast and execute the plan." 

Manik : what cabir whom are you talking about? 

Cabir: tere zindegi me ab tk ek hi pataka h jo kabhi v fhat ti h 

Manik : NANDINI what about her.

Cabir: yes bro she is collaborating with aryaman's father dude for business, isse pehle ki she flies away catch her bro. 

Manik threw his phone in frustration and anger he was in so much rage that he booked his flights for Singapore in 15 days. 

Manik: MOM,DAD i want to talk to you about something serious , are you guys free.

Manik's parents: Yes my son come sit, what's the matter which has made my son tensed is everything okk? do you need my help, i told you not to work so much. 

Manik: no, Dad its not about work wo wwoo......... i love someone..

Nyo: what really (she started jumping in happiness) who is the girl? do we know her? Is she from pune? 

bata na

Manik: mom sit take a deep breathe first. yes she is from pune, yess you know her.

but there is one problem we had a fight and she is not talking to me. ( he became sad) 

srikant: oyee kothe  naam to bata?

Manik blused and said NANDINI.

"WHATTTT? they both stood up shocked and looked at each other. you mean raman's daughter your best friend?"  Nyonika asked shocked 

Manik closed his eyes in anger " Mom how many Nandini do you know of course she is the one. " 

Oh my god manik i am so happpy today" exclaimed nyonika happily. 

" But manik you said you had a fight wait wait a minute when did you guys fought" asked srikant being confused. 

Manik sighed and said " its a long story dad we fought after going to Delhi" 

nyonika widen her eyes " what you guys are not talking to each other" 

Manik nodded his head. " Sri call nandu this boy is crazy don't you dare talk to me before manofying her" Srikant also glared him as nandu was her daughter and raman is his best friend he was feeling guilty for not knowing this. now he started connecting dots for nandu not comming to their house in holidays, manik not bidding goodbye to his friend when she was leaving" 

"Manik in my study right now" Srikant went from there without a word. 

Nyonika called nandu and manik was standing beside him and eavesdropping.

Nyonika: Hello nandu how are you beta? You have forgotten us .

Nandini was happy because she was missing everyone back at home. " I am good aunty bas a little busy with my work and college and my job." How are you? How is Uncle? is he taking his medicines in time?

Nyonika: you know him nandu he is an idiot. you tell me when are you coming back"

Nandini sighed and said " i am busy with a project aunty once i complete it will come back may be after a month". 

Nyo: ok cool i am missing you already take care nandu have fun byee. 

Nandini; Byee aunty. 

Done with the update. 

 Its a gentle request to like and comment about the silent readers. 

If you love it please do inline comments. 

Thankyou lovelies.