CHAPTER 13: Second Chances

"Stacey"

"Mom... is that you?" I approached her.

"Oh mom, you don't have any idea how much I missed you." She hugged me so tightly. I looked at her eyes. Her smiles were perfect.

Our surrounding was covered with somewhat like white smoke.

Am I dead?

The longer I stared at her, the faster it changed to the face of the hostage taker. He laughed evilly.

I heard the sound of the gun shut.

I fluttered my eyes wide open and gasped some air. What a nightmare. I ended up staring at the ceiling. The cold air runs through my skin.

"Mr. Malik, she's awake." Louis screamed. My dad stood up from his seat and walked towards me.

Looking at my left side, there was Louis laying on the hospital bed like me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

His shoulder was covered with bandage.

"Louis, are you alright? Does it hurts?" I asked curiously.

"Yup." Popping the P. "I'm all fine."

"Hey wait. Where's Zayn? Did they shoot him?"

Please Louis, tell me they didn't shoot Zayn last night. I'll regret that I didn't forgive them at the first place. I've been too egocentric. What happened last night, Zayn and dad proved that they'll do their best to save me and love me no matter how hard for me to forgive them, though sometimes I'm rude.

The door opened and Zayn and Harry entered holding some plastic bags. I sighed with relieved.

"Dad, is she awake?" Zayn walked towards us and place the plastic bags on the table in between my bed and Louis's.

I stared at him.

"How are you lil' sis'" he smiled.

He's too close to my bed so I hugged him tightly at his waist. Maybe he was startled that he stepped back a little bit. He rubbed my back soothingly as my tears started to fall.

"What's the matter?" he asked me as he tried to look at me.

I removed myself from hugging him. "I'm sorry." I cried.

My dad grabbed my hand and hugged me from the other side of my bed.

His chin was placed over my head and I rested my face at his chest.

"Dad, sorry." My tears streamed down my face.