CHAPTER 48: Spaces

"Hey, why are you crying?" Karen asked as I entered my room. I shook my head and she paced forward to embrace me.

"These days, I really don't know what's going on between you and Harry. There's something strange about you, both." She stated.

"There's nothing weird going on here Karen. It is just, you can't understand why is this happening." I mumbled.

"Is there anything you want to tell me? Or want to talk about?" Karen rubbed my back soothingly.

"Nothing. I just really need some time." I said. "Can you do me a favour?" I pulled out from her embrace.

"Sure KC." She smiled weakly.

"It's Stacey, not KC." I ranted and sighed. "I'd like you to stop talking about Harry. I don't want to hear his name in this house, starting at this point. No more questions because I know what I'm doing. You're my bestfriend so I know you understand and do that for me."

"How about if I failed to do it?" Karen remained standing.

"Then, you should starting now to find your new best friend." I sassed.

"awww.. don't worry. I won't fail." Karen assured and grabbed my hands.

"Okay, thanks. Let's go to sleep." I lied down and pulled up the blanket to cover my body.

"Goodnight Stacey." Karen turned off the light.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

************

(Harry's POV)

"Harry, are you okay?" mom knocked on my door.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I answered as my back resting against my bed's wall.

"Call me downstairs if you need something." My mom's voice echoed.

"Okay. Thanks mom." I mumbled.

Is it just me who feel so hurt and strange right now? I know I did wrong before so now I'm earning all the karma. I don't have the right to complain because I deserve this. Now, I've lost her and I don't know how to get her back.

Kendall is just a media act. I don't like her neither love her. I'm just doing this because this is what the management wants.

I won't blame Stacey either for pushing me away. She had enough.

I'm such a jerk, stupid, fool guy. Yeah, I have all the things that others would wish but the one I love will never be mine.

Is this really what love is? That you have to be hurt all the time? So unfair.

************

It was almost midnight but I'm still drinking some beer. I would like to drunk myself to forget about these stupid little things. It hurts a lot.

Lately, when Stacey told me to erase her number and I'm not allowed to call her anymore and act like we never met each other, it broke my whole world especially when I saw her crying with her make-up running down her face. I know she's torn and I feel bad about it.

Oh, how I wish that I have amnesia.

What will you do? My mind asked me.

At that point, I cannot help myself not to cry. Grabbing my iPhone, I dialled her number and waited for her to answer it. I did that for several times but she didn't respond.

Throwing my phone against the wall, it broke into pieces. Reflecting what I feel.

As my tears fall down, I ran my fingers through my hair and bit my lower lip.

"I love you Stacey." I whispered and started to sobbed.

***********

(Stacey's POV)

After 3 days, there's nothing much happened. I'm just glad that Karen did what she promised me. But I would like to admit that I missed hearing his name.

"Stacey, come downstairs. I'm watching Harry Potter." Karen called out. I know she said 'Harry' but it's excused because the movie's title was named after that name.

"Okay. I'll be there." I answered. Running down the stairs, "oh, I Love Har..." supposedly, I'm going to say 'Harry' but I realized something so I ended up, "I love this movie."

"me too." Karen squealed.

I sat down beside her and crossed my feet.

The television is quite big and wide so when you're watching here it would be like a theatre.

"Is this the half blood prince?" Karen muttered.

"I think so." I shrugged.

After few minutes, the scene was cut and 'we'll be right back' appeared on the screen.

I was quite pissed off because I thought there's no advertisements that may interrupt the movie. Guess I'm wrong.

Karen took the remote control and searched for some good channels.

"This is the E: Entertainment Showbiz channel, wherein you can be updated on you fav Hollywood artists." Karen stated and I'm like, nodding.

'Harry Styles cried at their concert last night' the host said and Karen hastily changed the channel.

"Put it back" I mumbled.

"No. I promised you..."

"Put it back." Cutting her off and she did what I said.

'Harry cried at their concert last night when the band was singing their song 'spaces'. Press and fans are really curious about why Harry was crying?' the host wondered. 'this is the video' she added and the video appeared on the screen.

The video started at the part where Harry's singing 'who's gonna be the first to say goodbye'. Then, maybe a tear fell down on his cheek so he wiped it with his hand. A fan was overheard saying that Harry's crying. The other lads hugged him for comfort.

I looked at Karen after that, she was staring at me.

"He's pretty sad." Karen said.

"I know." I smiled weakly and looked down.

************

A/N 1Dizarie

sorry if there's nothing more happened in this chapter..

I hope you'll be there to support this book until the end..

Legends, do you believe in forever?

Vote, comment and suggest.