CHAPTER 22: The Plan

It's been months since the lads left. It's been a long time since I heard their laughs, their voices and their corny jokes. I really miss them. I hope to see them soon.

Dad and I celebrated Christmas and New Year without Zayn. I know it's really hard for them to be apart from their love ones especially on this very special occasion. They sacrifice most of the time just to give happiness to their fans. I wish the haters could actually see that these lads are not just a member of One Direction. They change and inspire other people's lives, but others seemed to be perfect and love to judge them. It really sucks to think especially they don't know the true Zayn, Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam. Life is unfair.

Due to missing the lads for how many months, I made myself studying with Nick. He asked me few months ago to go out with him, so now, we are actually dating. I like him but I don't feel he's the guy who I can fall for by now. I still have a promise to HES.

*************

(Zayn's POV)

"Okay guys, listen up." Getting the attention on my mates.

"What's up mate?" Harry asked while running his fingers through his hair.

"It's been months since we left our hometowns. And I know that Stacey really missed us all." I trailed off.

"so...what now?" Liam raised me an eyebrow.

"We have to give her a surprise." I added.

"Great idea mate." Louis squealed.

"Stacey's birthday is about one week after this day, but it's not just any birthday, it's her 18th birthday. So this must be a grand one." I explained.

"So, what's the plan?" Niall cheerfully asked.

"This is the plan. We have to divide the labors so that we could finish everything in no time." Everyone nodded.

Me: Okay, let's get started. Liam...

Liam: Yes mate?

Me: Find a good place for the reception.

Liam: Copy.

Me: Then, Niall, you're in charge with the flowers to be used and the foods. Talk to our cook, maybe she could suggest something about that.

Niall: Yeah. I like that.

Me: Harry and Louis, you're the call center agent for today. Louis you call the girls and Harry, you call the boys. Invite them. Is everything clear?

Louis: Sure thing. This gonna be fun.

Harry: Where's the numbers mate?

Me: Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Here.

Harry: Thank.

Me: and one thing, I have to go now. I'll check on the souvenirs and invitations for the party.

Liam: Go ahead.

************

(Harry's POV)

When Zayn gave the paper of bunch of numbers, Louis and I started to call them one by one. As we agreed, Louis will call the girls and I will call the boys.

We invited so many relatives and friends of the family Malik. We invited our families also.

"Yes! Last phone call Louis." I teased him.

"Yeah, fine." Louis sassed.

Who's this gonna be?

I turned the next page. It pissed me off so fast that I'd like to crumple the piece of paper.

Why in the world should we invite Nick at Stacey's party?

"Mate, can you do me favor?" I pleaded Louis.

"What is it?" Louis leaned closer.

"Would you mind calling this number? My throat aches." I excused.

"Harry, he's the last one so call him up." He instructed. "Wait, is there something about this guy?" he teased.

"No. not at all. I just don't want to talk to him."

"No." Louis said sternly. " Call him." He insisted.

"But..." he cut me off in the middle of saying something.

"No buts...... I know there's something with that guy but this is for Stacey." He gazed at me.

"Fine" I said defeated.

I called him up, his phone rang and picked it up.

"Hello" Nick said.

I can't even utter a word.

"Go to Stacey's surprise birthday party on valentine's day. If you have any question, ask Mr. Malik about that." I said straightly. Then I hung up.

************

(Stacey's POV)

After a week, the day that I've been waiting for has come. It's my birthday, not just any birthday, it's my 18th birthday.

I missed when mom woke up so early just to sing happy birthday to me and all of my favorite foods are all laid down on the table.

It's been a year since she died on my birthday too. I really missed her.

I woke up this morning but Dad, Ben and his wife were not around.

Is there anyone who knew my birthday? I guess none. Maybe they don't know after all. I wish mom's here.

I waited for so long but nobody even greeted me. I felt the pain inside. Due to being disappointed, I decided to celebrate on my own. I kept myself busy swimming in the pool at the back of the house.

The day was sunny and I can hear the birds chirping. The wind blows through my skin.

I got out of the pool and laid down on the Bermuda grass. I inhaled and let out a sigh. My attention was captured by clear blue sky. I love to watch the clouds transformation into different shapes and sizes. It just needs a little bit of imagination.

My stomach persuaded but I'm not in the mood to eat. It's time to eat my lunch, but who cares.

"Stacey, where are you?" a voice called out my name.

I got up quickly and went inside the house.

"Daniele, Eleanor, Perrie???" I was astonished by the view of these girls in front of me.

"What's with the look?" Perrie asked.

They all hugged me at the same time while I stood there, frozen and can't even utter a word. I gave then a smile.

"Happy Valentine's Day Stacey." They squealed. I thought they'll say 'Happy Birthday', but I'm wrong.

"Happy Valentine's Day too girls." I said flatly.

People forgot my birthday because it's Valentine's day, the day of love, where every corner of the streets were all filled with heart shaped papers and some, wearing red clothes as a symbol of this celebration.

The girls grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside the gate where there was a car waiting for us.

"What's going on here girls?" I sassed.

"you'll know it, until you get there." Perrie replied.

************

A/N @1Dizarie

How's your day guys?

Thank you for the comments, votes and reads.

This time I would like you to participate guys, this is for the upcoming chapter. I'm not sure what chapter it'll be .

Comment below some of the questions you want to be included in the chapter for the lads and for Stacey. Just put where the question's from and to whom it'll be asked.(ex. Harry to Stacey> question)

Thank you.

Love you all.