CHAPTER 30: Little White Lies

Some says that if you dreamed about someone you know, probably, you've been thinking about him or her. But in my case, I don't even think that Harry is HES.

Some says also that if you dreamed about someone, it may be a sign or an answer to your questions. How would I know if my dream is a sign?

Shaking my thoughts aside, I walked over the lads who was still standing at the door way.

"So.. what brings you here?" I asked.

The boys were just staring at each other, waiting who would be the first one to answer.

Crossing my arms, "Are you just gonna stand there and not going to answer me?" I sassed but after, I smiled.

"Okay." I threw my hands up in the air. "if you're not going to speak, I'll get going then."

"Wait!!" Niall exclaimed.

"Is there any problem? I asked you lately but you won't answer so I'm heading back to my room, dress up and start searching for HES." I smiled. "I'm gonna tell Zayn that you're here." Bye." Waving my hands.

I turned around and took some steps forward. I feel so different right now. What a coincidence that they are here like what I pictured in my dream. Are they here to tell me where's HES or they're just here for something else.

"You don't need to find HES Stacey." Harry said.

I slightly turned around and stared at him at the corner of my eyes.

"What do you mean Harry? Do you know where he is?"

"Yes." He said flatly.

"is he with you?" I asked excitedly while facing them.

"Yes." Niall excitedly answered.

"Then where is he?" I squealed and a smile painted on my face.

"He's right in front of you." Harry muttered.

I looked at Niall who's in front of me. "Him?" pointing my finger to Niall.

"Yes I am." Niall smirked.

"Oh..my...gosh.." I mumbled. My eyes widened. I was frozen from where I was standing.

"Want an evidence?" Niall asked. I just nodded. He leaned closer. I thought he was going to kiss me but he whispered something in my ears. "Remember you asked me through a letter if what is my gender because you were confused about my name." I looked at him in disbelief because I didn't tell anyone about that.

"Now do you believe me?" Niall asked with a huge grinned on his face.

"I cannot bel..." Niall didn't let me finish and hugged me so tightly. I hugged him back with a smile on my face. Harry just stood there behind Niall, staring at us with a weak smile.

When Niall and I let go of each other, we smiled. His eyes were shining like the stars above.

"This needs a celebration." I squealed. "Niall.." getting his attention. He looked at me. "Would you mind helping me later to cook the foods for the pool party?"

"Urhm... I don't think I can do that."

"Huh? You told me in your letter that you like to cook." I gaze at him.

"That was before." He smirked. I felt weird to what he said. For me, if you love doing something, you won't let it go right? But Niall? I don't know.

"I'll help you." Harry volunteered.

"Thanks."

************

At 5pm in the afternoon, Harry and I were busy cooking the foods for the pool party later.

"Harry, you're so quiet." I said while chopping the carrots. He's been quiet since we started to cook the foods.

"Just focusing Love." He said, lifeless.

"Okay." I shrugged. Accidentally, the knife slid down on my finger and cut it. (not literally 'cut it', like what you are thinking).

"Ouch!!" I cried and the knife fell down on the floor.

"Hey, what happened?" Harry hurriedly came over to me and held my hand.

"Oh my gosh! Harry. It's bleeding!!!" I freaked out.

"Sssshhh.." he cooed. "It'll be okay. Seat down." He instructed while dragging a chair behind him and I sat down. "Stay here. I'll just get the first aid kit. Wait. Where is it?" he asked worriedly.

"It's...It's.. in the..med-medicine cabinet." My voice trembled then a tear runs down on my cheek.

It'll be okay Stacey. You're gonna be okay. I told myself.

"I'm here. Let me see your finger." Harry said while kneeling down in front of me. He held my hand and took a ball of cotton to wipe the blood. Then, he took another and put some alcohol on it. After, he placed it on my wound.

"Hooohhh." My eyebrows were furrowed and I bit my lower lip because I cannot resist the pain. Maybe Harry felt that I was in pain, he removed the cotton and started to blow some air on it. I looked down to him, a smile escaped from my mouth. He looked up and smiled at me. I fell that my cheeks burns and some butterflies in my stomach.

"Are you okay now?" Harry asked.

"Hah?" asking unaware.

"I said, are you okay?" Harry chuckled. He's so cute with those dimples.

"Yeah." I contained myself. "Yes, thank you." I grinned. Harry stood up and continued what he was doing lately. He turned around, "I can handle this. Stay there." He instructed. I didn't insist and obeyed what he said.