CHAPTER 51: Destiny

"Harry?" my jaw dropped.

"Stacey?" Harry said with a shocked expression painted on his face.

"Those guys really planned for this. However, they are smart." I chuckled. "They used my 'afraid of heights'." I gushed.

"Yeah. You can't run away now." Harry smirked. "As you can see, we are at the highest point of this Perris wheel. And if are planning to jump make sure you tell me so that I could catch you when you fall." He smiled.

"Thanks for the advice Hazz." I smiled back.

Is this for real? Am I not dreaming? Please, somebody pinch me if I do.

I can't explain what I'm feeling right now but I missed this so much. I think this is the time to start all over again.

Few minutes later, silence filled the air. We both don't dare to face each other and look into each others eyes instead, we stared on opposite direction.

Suddenly, Harry sang and I glanced at him.

What if I never knew

What if I never found you

I'd never had this feeling in my heart

How did this come to be

I don't know how you found me

But from the moment I saw you (then a smile escaped on my face)

Deep inside my heart I knew

Baby, you're my destiny (at this time, I know he's singing this for me)

You and I were meant to be

With all my heart and soul

I give my love to have and hold

And as far as I can see

You were always meant to be my destiny (And I joined him singing)

We both looked at each other's eyes and smiled.

"Destiny eh?" I smirked and looked down.

"Yeah." Harry nodded.

"I love that song."

"I love you too." He mumbled.

"Huh?" I raised him an eyebrow.

"I said, I love it too." He grinned.

"I thought you said.... Oh.. nevermind." But honestly I heard 'I love you too'. Have you heard it too?

"Happy New Year KC." Oh my gosh!! He called me KC. I don't know what to say. Is this surreal? I waited for a long time to hear him call me that way.

"Happy New Year too HES." I respond. "hey, Harry." I called for his attention.

"Yeah?"

"What are your new year's resolution?" I wondered. This is the first time again that I saw him smile. He really looks cute.

"My new year's resolution eh." He stared at me and I nodded. "Maybe, I should think first before making any decisions. I don't like to hurt somebody again. I feel so bad for all the things that I've done last year and I want to change it with a good one. I just hope, I'll be forgiven by those people I've hurt."

"Nice resolution." I glanced at him.

"How about you? What are your new year's resolution?"

"I think, I have to change myself for the better. I don't everyone to leave me because I'm selfish, egocentric and close-minded. It doesn't look like me. But this will be possible if I'll start in forgiving those people who've hurt me, including you."

"Really?" Harry squealed and held my hands over my thighs. I looked down and saw our hands, entwined.

"Yeah, you're forgiven." I smiled.

"Thank you." A tear fell on his cheek, so I wiped it with my thumb.

"Thank you for not surrendering. You really made me realized that you're sincere. Sorry for the things I've said to you. I was so mean."

"Don't be sorry. It's all my fault. But now, let's don't talk about it. Let's start all over again."

"Nice idea." I nodded.

"Hello, my name is Harry Edward Styles." He introduced himself then he stretched his hand.

"My pleasure to meet you Harry. I'm Stacey Davis." And I shook hs hand. Then we both laughed.

"Glad to meet you love." He pinched my cheek. "I love you Stacey." Harry cupped his hand over my face. The twinkle in his eyes didn't stop.

"I love you too Harry." My heart wants to explode at this point but fortunately, it didn't.

Harry kissed my forehead and hugged me so tightly. I missed him so much that I want to put him in my purse.hahaha. kidding.

What a romantic night. Thanks to my bestfriend and the lads, I freed myself from hatred and Harry and I are okay again.

************

A/N 1Dizarie

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Hacey is back!!!

But I know this is a short update, sorry (^_^)

And there'll be more scene to watch out..

Who among you squealed at this chapter? ME!! ME!! ME!!

And who has a suggestion here regarding the story? pm me..

Hope you'll like this guys.... I think, there'll be 4-6 more chapters until the end of the story, so I'm hoping you'll be there with me.

Enjoy <3

Comment and vote.