CHAPTER 43: Fangirl

(Karen's POV)

When Stacey went outside to get some hot chocolate drink, I placed my bags beside the chairs and lied down on Stacey's bed. Though she really changed a lot especially in her physical appearance, still, she ask stupid and obvious questions. Haha.. kidding.

However, there's something fishy about her. There's something going on here. Before she really loves me to call her KC but now, she doesn't? weird.

Shaking my thoughts aside, I pulled up the blanket and cover my body including my head.

It was really quite late and I really felt sleepy. Suddenly, I heard the door opened and I acted that I've fallen asleep. She jumped on the bed and hugged me. How sweet she is right?

"Hey sis, how are you?" a deep voice with his british accent asked me. (remember that I covered my whole body with the blanket so maybe he thought that I'm Stacey). My eyes fluttered and I bit my lower lip not trying to scream.

Oh my gosh!!! Zayn is actually talking to me! He is here!!

"Hey sis, why won't you talk to me?" hey what should I do now?

"mmm..." I moaned just to reply him.

"I know you're not fine right now but I'm here for you no matter what happens. Just call me and I'll be there." Gosh, I'm so cheesy." He laughed and I chuckled, awww, he's so sweet. I wish, I'm Stacey.

"Hey, why won't you answer me? I'll count 1... 2.... 3..." then he started to tickle me.

'Stop it.." I blurted out. Ooops!

"What the.." he stopped and pulled the blanket away from me. "who are you?" he added. I can see a startled but curious look in his face. He got up on bed and rested his back against the cabinet behind him.

"Hi Zayn." I smiled at him.

"Excuse me. Who are you?" he repeated.

"Who am i?" I trailed off. "I don't know." I blurted out and laughed. That's the only thing came out my mouth. Honestly, I can't get my eyes off him. He's so handsome.

"Zayn?" Stacey entered the room. Carrying two cups of hot chocolate.

************

(Stacey's POV)

My dad really don't want me to go home so he called up Karen to go here which made me happy. Now, I'll never be bored because she's too loud and funny. But the only problem is she doesn't know about what happened before she got here. I don't know if I should tell her or not. Of course, maybe at the right time and place.

I arrived at my room holding these cups of hot chocolate.

"Zayn?" I didn't expect seeing him in my room. But at least he already met my BFF. I hope she's not hyper when I'm at the kitchen.

"Who is she?" Zayn asked. At the tone of his voice, I definitely don't know if he's curious about who she is or he's shocked because of the new person in the house.

Bending down, I placed the two cups over a chair. When I got up into a standing position, Karen already made her way to stood up from my bed. "Urhm..." thinking of a nice way to introduce my bestfriend. "She's..." Karen cutted me off.

"Hi Zayn... I'm Karen Steven" she stretched her hand as Zayn nodded and took her hand. "Oh my gosh Zayn! I finally met you!" Karen squealed and hugged Zayn tightly which made him flinched. "I really love you so much and the other boys." Then she let him go. "You're really handsome and hot in person. I really like your voice especially when you hit that high note." Karen literally squealed while jumping up and down. "I love your songs and everything. You have no idea how much you inspire me. Thank you for that. This is absolutely amaZayn." Hugging Zayn again ang realeasing him after.

"Hey Karen, you're frightening Zayn." I joked and she looked at me with a huge grin on her face. "Don't act like you just got out of the mental hospital. You're so hyper." I laughed.

"Then so be it." Karen answered sarcastically. Because I'm truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with one direction." She squealed.

I rolled my eyes and hugged Zayn, then, released him.

"Bro, this is my bestfriend."

"Nice to meet you Karen." Zayn smiled and Karen was obviously blushed at his words.

"Oh my gosh!!! he absolutely said my name." Karen screamed as she held my arm and freaked out.

I looked at Zayn to see his reaction. He shrugged and chuckled. What if he thinks Karen is crazy? I won't blame him, she absolutely look like one.ahhaha.

"It's getting late now. I should go ahead. Goodnight girls." I waved at him as he walk outside.

"Goodnight Zayn" Karen replied in a child's voice.

"Go to bed." I ordered but I can't help myself not to smile because of her actions.

"My blood now is already fully charged coz I already met Zayn." She smirked and sip some hot chocolate. "When would I meet the other four? Liam, Louis, Nial and Harry?"

"In your dreams." I joked. I lied on my bed and cover my body with the blanket.

"Hey, you're going to bed?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I sarcastically asked.

"How about your chocolate drink?"

"Drink it."

"What? No?"

"You need that to calm you down and to shut you up. You've been hyper lately. Goodnight Karen."

"Goodnight KC."

"Stacey, not KC"

"But I like Kc."

"Then call yourself KC and not me eh." I sassed.

"What's your problem?" she wondered.

"Nothing. Goodnight. Don't sneak on Zayn room. Okay." I hugged my pillow and shut my eyes close.

"Fine." She sighed.

Few minutes later, it's time for me to take a walk in my dreamland.

************

A/N 1Dizarie

I dedicate this chapter for you guys who've been reading my book.. you're really beautiful and amazing.. love you all.