CHAPTER 29: Is This A Sign?

(Harry's POV)

He spends his nights in California. Watching the stars on the big screen then he lies awake and he wonders, why can't that be me cause in his life, he's filled with all this good intentions. He left a lot of things . He'd rather not mention it right now. – a song played in the radio. This song portraits what I am feeling right now.

Suddenly, Niall popped out of my sight.

"You are so early mate." Niall got in the car and buckled up his seatbelt. I turned the engine on.

"Are you sure we have to do this?" Niall, looking outside the car's window.

"Of course." I whispered.

Am I really sure about this? Honestly, no. Do I have any choice? Absolutely, none. I think.

"What's with the quiet thingy?" Niall said, breaking the silence.

"Huh?" I faced Niall with a confused look painted on my face.

"You've been too quiet the last few minutes." He teased then chuckled. "Chillax dude. Everything's gonna be alright." He smirked and I just shrugged.

"Are you thinking about changing your mind?" he asked with his Irish accent.

"Niall..." I let out an exasperated sigh. "we already talked about it last night."

"But it's not too late to change your mind. We have 20 more minutes before getting to their house." He pointed out.

If I will mind Niall, I'll be dead. He's not even helping me to lessen the pressure inside me instead, he's making it worst.

*************

(Stacey's POV)

"Hey sis, you're all dressed up. Where are you going?" Zayn entered my room.

"Zayn, if you come up here just to scold me about what happened last night. Cut it." I sassed.

"You reminded me so let's talk about it." He teased while sitting down on my bed.

"Zzzzzzaaaaayyyynnnnn!!!" I screamed.

"What?" a startled expression on his face.

"I already fixed my bed Zayn." Crossing my arms. Zayn quickly stood up."Naaahhhh. you can seat down." I chuckled.

"Yeah. Very funny." He sarcastically said.

"I'm sorry Zayn but I have no time to talk to you right now." I said while preparing my things. I am so ready to search for HES.

Crossing his arms, he asked, "Where are you going then?"

I held bag and place it over my shoulder. "Zayn, I'm going to find HES, my pen pal. The one I told you before." I said while walking down the stairs.

"Good morning daddy." I squealed and hugging him from the side. He was eating pancakes. Yum!

"Take your seat, you too." He commanded.

"Okay daddy." I answered in a sing-song tone. I took a seat beside dad and across Zayn.

"What's with the happy mood?" dad asked me.

"Nothing. I'm just happy." I smirked.

"Really KC?" Zayn teased. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Zayn."

"Stop it before you kick each other's asses." Zayn and I looked at dad.

"If that would happen dad, I'll win." I smiled.

"Never in a million years." Zayn eyed me.

"You two, shut up and eat." Dad said. I chuckled and shove a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

The feeling of this moment is great. You are free to tease them and make fun of them in a good way. The true essence of a family is all about eating at the same time, making memories together, loving each other and being always there for every member of the family.

I am so fortunate to have them because some don't have a family that they can call.

"Dad",breaking the silence. "Have you seen my phone? I've been looking for it." I asked while I was washing my hands over the sink.

"I think, I saw it at the sofa." He answered.

"Thanks dad." I squealed and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll go ahead dad." He just nodded.

*************

Where is that phone?  I thought, while scanning the sofa.

"Here it is!" I screamed and a flashed of smile painted on my face.

"Hi Stacey." I turned around to face whoever it was calling my name.

A curly haired and a blonde haired guys appeared at my sight. I waved at them.

"Hey, why are you so early?" staring at the guys. "ahh. Let me guess, you guys have somewhere to go." I said while sitting down.

"No, we aren't going somewhere. I think you are." Niall said, grinning.

"Yes. You're right Niall. I'm going out to search for HES."

"No need." Harry injected.

"What Harry?"

"I said...urhm...nO....urhmmm..." Harry stuttered.

"What are you trying to say Harry? The only thing that was audible is urhm... urhm...urhm...." I acted.

Niall and I burst into laughter.

"It's not funny." Harry ranted.

"Then what?"

"You don't have to search for HES because he's right in front of you." He said straightly.

"Who? You Harry? Or You Niall?" I asked. Confused.

"Yes, I'm HES, KC." Harry answered as he walks closer to me. His gaze was locked on me.

Then I felt my body was shaking. I fluttered my eyes wide opened and saw Zayn shaking my body to wake me up.

"It's time to wake up sis." Zayn said while shaking my body.

"Stop it. I'm up." I moaned. Zayn stopped.

He left my room and closed the door behind him.

Oh my gosh! I dreamed about HES but it's kind of weird because HES is Harry? I laughed at my thought.

I know that was just a dream and I shouldn't have to be affected by it but it looks real. The feeling is real. What is the meaning of this?

I got up on bed and bolted down to the kitchen. After I ate my breakfast, I went to the living room.

"Good morning Stacey." Harry greeted me with his deep voice, same as Niall.

Am I dreaming again? Somebody pinch me!!! This is what I've dreamed lately.

"Good... Morning,,,Guys." I replied in a weird voice.