CHAPTER 20: First Dance

"Hey Stacey, looking for me?" Harry came out from the pouring rain, grinning.

He's white t-shirt was soaked and his hair was wet.

"What do you think you are doing Harry?" I yelled.

"Have you ever experienced being under the pouring rain?" he asked as he walk towards me while his hair and clothes were dripping. I can see his abs through his t-shirt. He's so sexy.

 Did you just check him out Stacey? SHUT UP!!!!

"Honestly, not yet." I answered. Frowning.

"It's not too late to try." He winked.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me at the middle part of the open ground of the place. The rain slid down my face. The rain was cold but Harry was right, it is really fun.

I twirled and spinned at my heart's content.

"Harry, do you remember the day when I asked you guys to show me how to dance?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?" he said as he walked towards me.

My red cocktail dress was soaked in water and the rain drops endlessly.

I chuckled. "It was terrible."

"Really?" he ran his fingers through his hair and I bit my lower lip as I nodded.

"Would you like me to teach you how?" I came closer to him.

"No problem Love." He winked. I felt my cheeks blushed.

"Thank you"

"It's my pleasure, your highness." He curtsy.

"Take my hand.." I stretched my arm, signaling him to hold my hand.

"Did you just sing?" he raised me an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Is there any problem with that?" I sassed.

"No. nothing." He shook his head with a teasing smile painted on his face.

"You should watch High School Musical sometimes. It is a great movie." I teased.

"I'll take that as an advice." He smirked.

"Take my hand.." he held my hand. Then, I placed my other hand over his shoulder and his other was around my waist. It is like we're doing the Tango.

"Take a breath.."  then he sighed. "Pull me close and take one step." As the lyrics says, we both took our first step.

"Keep your eyes locked in mine and let the music be your guide." His green orbs locked into my eyes.

The way he looked at me says something. And I don't know why I felt so comfortable when he's around.

"Now, won't you promise, that you'll never forget. We'll keep dancing wherever we go next." He smiled down on me.

"It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you." We started to move from one place to another.

"It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do. And with every step together," I spinned around.

"We just keep on getting better. So can I have this dance?" we stopped.

"Can I have this dance?" I ended.

Harry stared down on me and I looked up to him with a smile painted on my face.

We were very close with each other. Our hands were entwined.

I let go of his held and hugged him so tightly. "Thank you Harry."

"You're welcome Love." Then he kissed my forehead.

The rain poured little by little until it stopped.

"Stacey, I think we should go home now." He scratched the back of his head.

"Great idea."

"C'mon." he nodded his head saying that we should go.

***************

Harry and I were chattering when I opened our front door.

My dad and Zayn were sitting on the couch. They were staring at us.

"Where have you been young lady?" my dad asked and stood up. I froze. Dad please, don't scold me...

"Where have you been mate?" Zayn asked Harry looking passed my shoulder.

"We were, urhm... went to the park. But unfortunately the rain poured down." I answered politely.

"Then why your clothes are soaked with water?" dad interrogated.

"I just wondered how it feels to play under the pouring rain dad, because mom doesn't let me too." I smiled at dad.

"Okay then. Go upstairs and change your clothes." He instructed.

"And urhm... Mr. Malik, Zayn and Stacey, I have to go now." Harry excused.

"Like now?" I turned to face him. "You are all wet." I added.

"She's right mate. And it's starting to rain again. Maybe you should stay here for the night. Besides, we are going on tour by tomorrow." Zayn injected.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked.

"We're are sure." We said in unison.

"So, I'll leave you guys here and Harry, change your clothes too."

"Thank you Stacey." Harry smirked.

************

A/N @1Dizarie

I hope you like my updates guys.

I need a shipname for Nick and Stacey & Harry and Stacey.

Thank you.(^_^)

-Do your best and dream high.