CHAPTER 21: It's time to get up!!!

I didn't went down the living room since I took my bath after being soaked by the rain so I don't have any idea if the boys are already fallen asleep by now.

Maybe they do because they have to get some good night sleep before they could give a rock n' roll world when they'll hit the concert stage.

Time check, 11 pm, but I can't sleep. I twisted and turned but it's no used.

It started to rain again and the thunder made the ground shake. The lightning made me flinched all the time. It was like the flash of a camera.

I sat on my bed and leaned my back against the wall.

What was just happened lately between me and Harry flashed back and a smile escaped from my mouth.

Oh HES, where are you? Are you searching for me? Please show up before it's too late for the both of us because I feel I'm falling for someone else. I know I promised you something and I want to stick with that but please hurry up. I don't know how long will it take for me to control myself in falling for others. I want to be the person that has a word of honor. So please. I thought.

Why do things seemed to be so complicated?

Why is it that in every decision I'll make it has some consequences? I mean, if I chose to be happy, there'll always be someone to be hurt and it sucks.

I shook my thoughts aside and got up in bed. I pulled out a flashlight from the cabinet and placed it beside my lampshade and went back to bed. I need to be ready before the power ran out.

The lights turned off and darkness dominated my room. I grasped into darkness to get the flashlight.

I turned on the flashlight and got up in bed. I walked over the door and opened it. The house seemed to be like a haunted house in this scenario.

Right from the start, I am really afraid of darkness, so I decided to go to Zayn's room.

I turned the doorknob around and opened it, producing a creepy sound. I walked forward beside the edge of the bed.

"Zayn, would you mind if I'll sleep here?" I asked him while a pillow was covering his head.

"mmmmmm..." I heard a moan. Maybe that is his response to my question so I lifted up the blanket and cover my body with it as I lay down.

"Goodnight bro." I whispered as I yawned.

My eyes suddenly shut down and I fallen asleep.

************

The next morning, the sun rays lighten up my skin. The warm weather woke me up.

I stretched me arms and turned to my left. I slowly opened my eyes.

"Good morning Harry." I greeted.

My eyes widened and I pressed my hands over my mouth.

 Wait!!! Harry!!!! What is he doing in here?

He's curly hair was messy, his eyes were calm and his lips were a little bit a part.

I slowly lifted up the blanket off my body and tiptoed towards the door but it suddenly opened.

"Zayn!" I was astonished. He didn't answer but instead he just stared at me and removed his stare to Harry, passed my shoulder.

 The butterflies in my stomach began to get crazy. I was sweating cold.

"Look Zayn, it's not what you think it is." I explained. "I thought Harry was you. And...and" he cut me off.

"Ssshhh.." he whispered. "You might wake up Harry." He added.

"But Zayn, it is not what you think it is." I pointed out.

"I know, I know." He let out an exasperated sigh. " look," he began. "I woke up last night and the lights were all out, then I realized that you're afraid of the dark so I decided to go to your room, but you're not there. And I found you here, in my room sleeping with Harry. I didn't bother myself by waking you up cause I know, you had fallen asleep." He smirked.

"You should have wake me up." I cried. He just smiled. Weird.

Zayn waved at Niall, Louis and Liam, instructing them to come over us. Niall was holding his guitar as he entered Zayn's room.

I went aside to give them way. Louis, Liam, and Zayn followed Niall.

I stood at the doorway, curious about what the lads will do to Harry. I don't know how their brain works.

Suddenly, Niall started to strum his guitar and sang "It's time to wake up."

"in the morning- in the morning" Louis sang after Niall.

"We've got McDonalds." Niall continued.

"Breakfast for you." They sang.

"We drove to miles to get it. Now get up and eat it." Liam sang next.

"Don't be selfish Harry." Zayn whispered.

Then Niall stopped in strumming his guitar and the others were staring at each other.

"So we get to get up" (all singing at once in a crazy way.)

"It's time to get up." Louis's shaking Harry.

"Time to get up." Liam's jumping up and down on the bed.

"It's time to get up." Zayn sang.

A moment after, "Time to get up" Harry smirked. He's awake. I chuckled. The boys burst out into laughter.

These boys are crazy but beautiful.

They exited the room and greeted me good morning.

"You boys are crazy." I said in between laughter. "Harry if I was you, I'll kick their ass off for waking me up that way. Fortunately, I'm not you." Harry just shrugged and grinned.

We all went down to the kitchen and ate our breakfast. After that, the boys prepared themselves before saying goodbye for their tour.

Oh how I will miss these crazy mofos, more than you can imagine.

************

A/N @1Dizarie.

Finally I updated this book. Hope you'll like it.

Check out the media above. I know it is an old video of the lads but they are really cute and funny.

Do your best and dream high.

All the love. xd.