CHAPTER 44: Look who's here

The sun rises so brightly like the sun was smiling on us.

I was brushing my hair that time suddenly Karen screamed from downstairs. I wondered why is she screaming? Perhaps, she saw a mouse or a lizard. She's really afraid to those things.

"Hey, what's with the screaming?" I sassed as I walked downstairs to check on her.

"Urhm.. Hi Stacey Wacey..." Louis greeted me and reached out to hug me. I smiled at them.

"How are you love? We missed you so much." Liam hugged me too as if we haven't seen each other for the alst couple of years.

"Awww.. how sweet.. But why is it that I get no hug? Karen pouted.

"I'll hug you." I joked and stretching my arrms to hug her. Louis and Liam chuckled from behind.

"you look  so cute together." Louis complimented.

"Let's group hug." Liam yelled as he stretched his arms wide open.

"Oh my gosh!!  This is soo amazing." Karen squealed and i raised her an eyebrow. "Whatr..." she asked with an innocent voice. "I'm just happy brcause i already met my idols." she smirked.

"Fine. Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Louis and Liam, I would like you to meet my bestfriend, Karen Steven."

"And." she cut me off. I was about to introduce her to them.

"You don't need to introduce them to me, I already know them." she grinned.

'Yeah."Alright." I whispered and nodded.

"Noce to meet you Karen." the lads said in unison.

"Thanks lads." Karen became the flirty side of her.

Silence dominated us except for Karen who can't help herself not to stare at the boys, which was kind of creepy.

Liam asked for Zayn but I told him that Zayn is not yet awak. So before they leave, Louis invited us for dinner at their appartment. I refused. Karen gave me the evik-eye after that.

Louis didn't insist, however, he ask me if I already moved on to what happened, which made Karen to wonder and bewildered. I gave him a she-doesn't-know-about-iit loook on my face so he shutted up.

Liam and Louis already left the house and I decided to go upstairs. Karen followed me.

"What's with that? It's just a dinner." Karen whined.

If she just knew what was going on, maybe she'll understand why.

"I already siad NO. Karen." I tried to be firm but I can feel that she relly want to go there.

II'm just thinking, what if Harry's there? am I suppose  to act like we're okay for the innocent Karen?

"If you don't want to go there, so I'll go there all by myself." She pointed out." This is my only chance to meet them all, to bond with them although it's just for hours." Her voice pleaded. I stopped walking and turned to face her.

"You really want too go?" I smiled and her face lifted up.

"Yes. yes." she squealed with matching clapping of hands.

"Fine, I'll go with you." Ithrew my hands up in the air." But you have to promise me that you'll behave and control yourself from squealing and whatever you are doing lately and last night." she nodded and embraced me.

If you really love someone, you must be ready to sacrifice.

************

When the dinner time started to come  close, Backing out is one of my options but I gave my words that we're going so there's no turning back.

"Hey, why are you so quiet?" Kraen nudged me from the side. "Are you okay?" she concernly asked.

I turned to face her with a weak smile. She actually looked at me intently like she's trying to figure out what's bothering me.

Am I acting too obvious?The cold wind blew through my hair as the car hit the road. Karen and I both leaned our back, resting ourselves to the soft seat of the car. That ride was an awkward silence.

The pace of the car was getting slow. Clue that we're already here."We're here." Ben excitedly said.

Thankk goodness, I was aware when he said that. My mind kept on drifting away. Personally, I feel so anxious of thinking about of being here. What id Harry is inside? What woould i act? Yeah, I know the word 'act' is inappropriate but it's only the way to lessen Karen's questions. What iif Harry will talk to me? Should I answwer him? or should I snob him and walk away?

This thoughts kills me inside. What if, what if, so many what if's to answer.

I climbed out tthe car and entered this luxuurious hotel where  Liam and Louis are staying.

We rode the elevator up to the fifth floor and hastily search for their room, it's #504.

Karen ran towards the door whe she found it and knocked excitedly. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

The dooor gradually opened and Liam greeted us.

"I'm glad you came." Liam ushered us to the living room.

"It's quite hard to make her say 'yes' you know." Karen laughed. She actually transforms everytime the lads are around.

Sitting down, "It's pretty hard to make some decisions." I roughly said.

"Sorry for her right ow Liam." Karren said.

"What attitude?" I frowned.

"It's okay Karen. I absolutely understand." with the 'her' word, Liam stared at me, giving me a message like 'I know how you feel. It's okay."

Few swconds later.

"Hey, look who's here." Louis smirkeed. Putting is t-shirt on. "How are you guys? II'm glad Stacey changed her mind. Right Stacey Wacey?" he grinned and I just smiled. He hugged the both of us and joined our company.

Coming from the kitchen, Niall pooped in the scene. I already forgiven him because I know he is also a victim here.

"hi." Nial smiled as he walk over us.

"hey." I waved and smiled back.

"Who is this beautiful girl here?' Niall winked at Karen and she did that 'beautiful eyes thing'. I rolled my eyes.

"She's Karen, my bestfriend." I introduced and Niall sat down beside her.

Well I think, not all of us have that burden hearts.

"Ahhmm.. where's Harry and Zayn.?" Karren asked. with her eyes wondering around.

"Zayn is at my room talking to Perrie, and Harry, I don't know if he can make it. He told me that he's working o something, maybe, family problem." Liam shrugged. He carried the plates of foods one by one and lay them on the table.

Yes!!! there'll be no HARRY EDWARD STYLES.. to make me feel uncomfortable. I mean, I'm not ready yet to talk or even to see him.

After a few minutes, while we're eating at the living room, someone knocked at the door.

"I'll go get it." Karen volunteered. "Who woul it be?" she mumbled.

I was really hoping that it is just a service thing or something and not a surprise guest..

"Look who's here.." Karen squealed. The way she said it caught my attention so I looked up. "It's Harry Styles.."