CHAPTER 36: Four vs. One

Drying my hair with a towel, I went out Zayn's room and walked towards the living room.

Louis, Liam, and Zayn were sitting on the floor in front of a wide flat screen television. They were like cute little kids who don't like to be disturbed when watching a Barney series.

The room was so quiet, I'm wondering if they're still breathing due to that seriously concentrated feature on their faces.

"You're wise Missy. You almost use all the water because of that 1 hour bath just to excuse yourself." Louis sassed but not leaving his gaze to the screen. So Louis is still aware..

I really intent to do that so that the longer I take my bath, the shorter I will be tied up with Harry. The punishment is still up you know.

"What are you watching?" I asked but not referring to anyone.

"White Fang." Niall answered while laying on the floor.

I looked the screen while drying my hair. I don't know what the story about but there was a man who's following a girl. They seem to be in a war or something.

"Young lady, come here." Louis pointed his finger, instructing me to seat beside Harry. "Your punishment is not yet over Missy." He smirked and he locked me again with that metal thing. I let out an exasperated sigh.

Harry was quiet, he's really concentrating on the movie they're watching and not even bothered that we are locked again. I was somewhat not comfortable at the moment because he's shirtless, that means, his beautiful body was exposed.

I knocked down my inner thought and joined the boys to watch the movie again.

Boy: you can go there and live in the city with me.

Girl: no I can't. Our world is different. You live in the city and I'm from a tribe.

Boy: it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters here is that we both love each other.

Awwww. How sweet this two character love each other but the only problem is, the girl was pushing the guy away, and it sucks because I know how does it feels to be pushed away by someone you love.

"Girls are confusing." Louis blurted out.

"Hellooo... Louis,..you're saying those things like I'm not existing here." I sassed. How could he have the guts to say that in front of me?Louis didn't answer, he ignored me and the room became silent.

I told myself not to mind it and resume to the movie.

The guy rushed towards the girl and hugged her from the back. The girl was startled when the guy rested his chin over her shoulder.

Boy: you're cousin told me that in your culture, a guy must place his chin over the shoulder of the woman he loves to prove that he's really serious about his feelings.

The girl didn't answer and started to cry.

"Sometimes girls play a little hard to get." Liam smirked and I raised him an eyebrow. He was really carried away from the scene but 'HELLO I'M HERE'. "if you like a guy then like him" he laughed and rolled my eyes.

"They're hard to please and so unreasonable." Harry said roughly. His words hit me like hell. If this is the way he wanted to tell me this and make his words slap my face then so be it.

I turned to face Harry "Seriously Harry?" I exclaimed. "It's not only girls who are unreasonable, guys also. And sometimes they are pushing away the girls without any explanation." I smirked. He rolled his green orbs.

"Girls are impossible." He snapped.

"When they say one thing, they mean something completely different!" Liam added. Hello guys, I'm a girl you know. You're talking about girls, why? Do I look like one of the boys?

"I think they're all impossible to understand." Harry smirked, he really want to get into my bones eh."Why do guys have to make the decision?" Louis jokingly asked, imitating a girl's voice. They all laughed. "Shall we go in? you decide. No! decide for once. Give me a break---- I'm tired of deciding !" he added.

"Louis, would you like Eleanor to know that you're complaining about US GIRLS?" I sassed and he looked at me. "And Liam, would you like Daniele also know about this?" I dared.

"They always have loads of questions about something." Niall injected. You better shut your mouth close. I devil-eyed him then he shrank like a rotten tomato. Pl-lease.. 4 vs. 1 . this is so unfair.. Girls help me!!!

"Think whatever you want to say about girls but not all girls are like what you think they are." I pointed out while rolling my eyes.

"Somebody once told me a piece of information," Zayn said calmly and we all looked at him. "That... the more you think you know about women, the less you actually know about them." then he smiled. Nice speech Zayn.

"Thanks bro." I smiled at him.

"Love is the most magical thing on earth." Daddy entered the room and we were all surprise.

I sat up and planned to hug him but I forgot I'm still locked up with Harry so my wrist aches and I know Harry do felt it too.

"What's with the handcuff?" Dad asked while looking at the metal object.

"It's kinda punishment daddy Malik." Louis smirked.

"Punishment for what?"

"we played hide and seek lately but unfortunately Harry and I was the first one to be caught so this I the consequence." I explained.

"Oh. I see. That looks fun!!" he squealed. My jaw dropped. Is he serious? Boys are impossible!!

"But, Louis you have to release Stacey because we're heading back to UK. My seminar was over and it's time for us to go home."

"I wish you could stay here dad." Zayn pleaded.

"I loved too but we can't" daddy answered sadly.

"It's okay mate, we'll be back home too after 1 week from now." Louis sometimes gave such courageous words.

He unlocked the handcuff.. at last, I'M FREE!!

I furrowed my brows as I rub my wrist.

"I feel sad too Zayn, but it's just one week and we are going to be together again. I cheerfully said and hugged my brother from the side.

"Young lady.""Yes dad?" I faced him.

"Get ready. We don't want to be late."

"Okay dad." I feel so sad but one week??? Nevermind. I'll just wait for them to come around again.

I headed back to Zayn's room and packed my things and change my clothes after.

One day is a very short day isn't it?

After we left their apartment, and got to the airport, we waited almost 20 minutes until the plane took off.

Bye U.S.A, hello England . again.