CHAPTER 14: Let's Go Crazy, Crazy, Crazy

After month of recovery (me and Louis), the boys had decided to come over our house.

"Stacey, we're here." Louis called out.

I was cleaning my room that time so I just heard him from there.

Removing the spider webs, dusting the furniture and swiping the floor, made me so exhausted.

I stopped cleaning and went downstairs to see the guys. The boys were about to seat when I greeted them, they waved at me.

"How are you guys?" I asked cheerfully. They didn't answer but they chuckled.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you laughing?" raising then an eyebrow.

"What are you doing? You're all over covered with dirt." Louis said in between laughter.

"I am cleaning my room."

"What's this?" Zayn asked picking up something on my head. I looked at him and waited for what he is picking up.

"Ewwwww! Throw that away Zayn." I squealed, stepping back.

Zayn was holding a spider

"Mates, I think Stacey should be friends with the spider." Zayn said stepping closer to me while wagging his eyebrows.

"Please Zayn, throw that away." I commanded but it's no use. The other boys grinned.

"Boys, help me." I begged.

"RRRUUUNNNNN!!!!" Louis screamed at the top of his lungs.

Zayn chased me as we all ran at different directions. Laughter filled the living room. I went to the back of the sofa.

I saw Zayn threw the spider to Harry who squealed and Harry threw the spider also to Niall who leaped just not to touch the spider.

Louis and Liam were safe at the corner so they're just laughing out loud.

"Hey, what's going on here?" my dad entered the scene.

Harry, Niall and Zayn stopped running and turned around to face him.

"Nothing Dad." Zayn answered. He looked at my direction and I chuckled.

"You, young lady.."

"Yes, dad."

"Bradford University mailed you." He handed me the letter.

I sat down the sofa, and the boys gathered around me.