CHAPTER 47: Favor

It was 7:00 pm the next day and Karen was very anxious about how she looks like. Niall will pick her up any minute now. She really looks great in wearing her black shorts, white v-neck t-shirt and nice, high cut converse.

"I thought you're going with us. Why you're not getting ready?" Karen asked while looking at her reflection in front of a mirror.

"I will. A promise is a promise." I smiled. "I just have so many things to do here, so yeah, you go ahead. Don't worry, I'll be there."

"are you sure? I can wait for you if you want." She shrugged.

"No. Go ahead." I grinned.

Hunk! Hunk! "That would be Niall." I said as I heard a car blew its horn. "Enjoy. Keep safe. Don't keep your prince charming waiting." I teased.

"Shut up!" she blushed. "Be there, okay? I'll be waiting for you."

"Oh yeah. I promise." I pressed my lips and nodded. "Go! Go!" pushing her towards the door. "Enjoy." And I opened the door for her. After a few seconds later, she already vanished.

What the hell are you doing? Don't just stand there, get ready! My mind scolded as I stared at the dress I'm going to wear. I bit my lower lip at the thought that Harry would probably date another girl and she'll definitely the one I'll meet tonight. My tears started to form but I quickly wiped it. It really hurts to know that Harry already moved on and me? I'm still stocked at the past. Tonight might be the night of letting go and moving on.

I headed towards the bathroom and started to get ready. I wore a white dress on (note: it is the dress I wore when I was with Harry at the beach) and my white stiletto. It always gives me chills on my spine whenever I remember that night, that very night where Harry kissed me on my lips.

I shook my head to erase what I am thinking but still, a smile escaped from my face. It was quite weird that I still love Harry in spite of all the things he did to me.

What would the new girl looks like? Is she prettier than me? Is she a celebrity? My mind shooting questions which made the butterflies in my stomach fluttered.

The moment I walked outside the gate, Ben, our driver, parked the car in front of me and assisted me by opening the car's door for me to climb in.

I grabbed my iPhone in my purse and called up Karen too asked if where are they?

"Karen, where are you?" pressing my phone over my ear. "What the hell. And it's loud there?" I ranted.

"We're in a music warehouse." She shouted.

"Why didn't you tell me? I'm wearing a dress right now coz I thought Niall took you to a fancy restaurant." I sassed.

"That's fine. There's so many girls out here whose wearing dresses too so you'll be fine." Trying to be convincing.

"Fine. Wait for me, I'm almost there." I said, while looking outside the window.

The car slowly stopped and I climbed out. It was 8:30pm but many were still outside their houses.

A big building popped at my sight. It was colourful outside due to the different coloured lights. I never been in there before but I think it's not that bad to go inside.

"Ben, would you mind waiting here?"

"No, it's fine. Go ahead. Karen might be waiting for you." Ben smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back. "I'll go ahead then." After, he nodded.

I walked over to the door and pushed it. The smell of smoke and beers welcomed me. Covering my nose with my hand, I coughed. What is this place? It is like a human barbeque station." My mind thought.