CHAPTER 39: Last First Kiss

"Oh my gosh! Harry! This is so beautiful!" I squealed as we explore the whole paradise.

"I hope you like it."

"Like it? I love it." I said happily. "You have no idea how much I missed the beaches." The cold wind blows my hair and dress from different direction. I went closer to the seashore and little beach waves soaked my feet. At the corner of my eye, I saw Harry removing his upper clothes and shoes. After, he dove into the salted water.

Harry enjoyed the swimming thing. He asked me to swim with him but I just don't like.

"Enjoy the beach all by yourself Harry." I giggled. Then he pouted his lips made me to laugh out loud.

As revenge, Harry splashes the water in order to get me wet but it's no use because I ran away. When he was already tired of splashing around, I make my way back to the shore. Moment later, a wet sand ball hit my thigh. I turned to my right seeing Harry, laughing. So he's the culprit eh. Let's see!!!

I bent down my knees, grabbed a handful of wet sand and threw to Harry's direction, hitting his stomach. STRIKE!!! I punched the air as a celebration.

"Don't you ever think about fighting Harry back Stacey." Harry smirked as he bent down to get some more sand.

"No...no...no... Harry.." I said pleading as I walked backwards.

"Yes...yes...yes... Stacey..." Harry grinned as he pace closer.

He threw the sand ball to me but it didn't hit me. He threw a sand ball again and it didn't hit m again. Harry probably has the poorest eyesight. Hahaha.

"Bleh bleh bleh." I acted like a kid. Shrugging.

"Oh really?" Harry grinned and ran towards me.

I have no choice but to run away from him. We both laughed as Harry tried to catch me. I hid behind a coconut tree to another tree but Harry was unstoppable.

I ran as fast as I could but Harry was way faster. He caught me and hugged me from behind.

"Gotcha!." Harry said.

"Yeah fine." I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him.

"I'm the winner!" he smirked.

"Yeah, for now." I sassed and sat down near the shore.

I curled up and hugged my legs. It's really cold out here.

"Here, use this." Harry placed his coat over my shoulder.

"Thanks." I smiled and Harry sat down beside me. He stretched his legs and leaned back using his arms for support against the bed of sand.

This time, the sea breeze was only audible. Harry neither I didn't say a word.

"Harry.." getting his attention.

"Yeah.." he replied.

"Thanks for tonight. I really enjoyed your company."

"So do i."

"Harry.." I faced him and he looked me in the eyes. "Why are you doing this? What are you planning to tell me? You've said lately that there's something you want to tell me."

Harry sat up straight and moved closer to me. He grabbed my hands and held it over his thighs.

"Stacey, I know this is not right. I know you're dating Niall but I still took you out. I'm really sorry." He looked down.

"Don't be sorry Harry. But why are you doing this?' I lifted up his chin to face me.

"Because I think, I already love you."

"Huh?"

"I said, I love you." He cupped my cheek with his hand. "You don't need to love me back." He looked into my eyes. I can see his sincerity but also I can see his pain. Should I say I love him too? "You have Niall now, and I know you're happy with him. It's hard for me to sacrifice but I'm sure this is for the best. And if there'll be a time that truth will be revealed, I hope you'd understand. Remember, that you're always in my heart and mind. I love you and I always will."

A tear slid down my face. Harry leaned closer to me, planting his lips over mine. My body was frozen and my eyes widened. My heart pound as I felt his lips. I didn't expect that he'll kiss me or something.

After a few seconds, Harry leaned back leaving me speechless. He was staring at me with that huge grin painted on his face. I opened my mouth apart but it doesn't produce any word.

"Want to go home now?" Harry asked. He stretched his arms to help me get up. I shrugged in response.

Our hands were entwined as we went to his car. He drove me home and dropped me in front of the gate. Before he said goodbye, he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

I walked inside our house with a huge smile on my face. Zayn noticed it and asked me why, but I ignored him and headed to my room.

I closed the door behind me and squealed. Remembering my first kiss with Harry make me what to scream. Tonight was really a night remember. I can't help myself not to reminiscence.

I twirled and swayed throughout my room with an imaginary music. Honestly, I myself think I'm already insane. After minutes, I lied down my bed and hugged a pillow. Maybe I was so overreacting about Harry's date not realizing it's me. Oh well. At least I already know that he loves me.

************

A/N 1Dizarie

Hello Legends,, how's this chapter? I know this is short..but i hope it's okay with you..

Thanks also for the 1.5k reads and for the inspiring comments and votes..

Please let me know what you think about the story and the chapter..

enjoy.. All the love,xoxo