CHAPTER 23: Party @ 18

After being dragged out of the house by these 3 girls, I am here, sitting in front of a big mirror.

We just arrived a few minutes ago at this salon where I experienced my first make-over.

"Girls, what's happening? If you 3 joined me in a blind date of something, cut the crap." I sassed.

"No. it's not what you think." Daniele said.

"So... what I'm doing here?" I ranted.

"Calm down." Perrie said.

"Okay. Make way." The 3 girls went aside and a woman walked over me carrying a make-up kit. "Are you ready dear?" she smiled. "Don't worry, you'll be the star of the night." She added.

I furrowed my eyesbrows.

She pulled out the lipsticks, foundations, mascaras, eye shadows, lip gloss, blash-on, etc. and laid them on the table in front of me.

After an hour or so when I'm already wearing my make-up and my hair fixed, Perrie pulled me in the dressing room and gave me a white-silver ball gown. I wore it on and it fits perfectly. Its design was really detailed and it shines like a diamond.

I went out the door. I saw Daniele, Eleanor, Perrie and the whole stuff of the salon was staring at me.

"You look so beautiful Stacey." Eleanor squealed.

"You look like a princess." Perrie injected.

I faced the mirror at the side. They're right. I looked like a princess. I twirled once and it painted a smile on my face.

"There's something missing." Daniele explained.

She placed the diamond necklace around my neck then Perrie gave me a pair of silver high-heeled shoes.

"There you go. You're ready." Eleanor cheered.

"C'mon, we don't want you to be late." Perrie said happily.

We went outside the salon and there's a limo waiting for us.

I got in the limo but the girls won't get in.

"Girls, are you not coming with me?" I leaned closer to the car's window.

"No." they chuckled.

The car started to move and my heart pound. Where am I heading?

***********

45 minutes later, the car stopped in front of the Grand Pavilion. The driver opened the door for me. I got off the car and stared at the building in front of me.

This place is huge. I though

I started stepping up the stairs while holding my gown. When I reached the big and tall wooden door like what we can see in a palace, it opened slowly.

Zayn is walking down the red carpet, approaching me. He's wearing a black and white suit like in the Men in Black Movie.

"Happy Birthday Sis." He smiled.

"I thought you forgot." I smiled back.

"Me? No way." He shook his head. "Let's go inside, they are very excited to see you." Then I held on his arm and we walked down the red carpet.

The spotlight was on us. People stood up and clapped their hands in unison. The place is huge. The tables were arranged around the place and covered with red and gold fabric. There were chandeliers hanging on the ceiling and red roses everywhere.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let us all welcome our birthday celebrant." The Master of ceremony introduced me.

At the end of the aisle, Dad was standing with Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam. I hugged them one by one and they all greeted me a happy birthday.

They didn't forget my birthday after all.

"Dad, you don't need to do this." It is okay with me celebrating my birthday without these stuffs. The important thing here is that they're here with me.

"You look so beautiful tonight Stacey." Harry complimented.

"Thank you." I smiled.

The lads were wearing the same as Zayn. They looked so formal and handsome on their attire.

The party started with a prayer and then the waiters served the foods to the guests.

I'm still overwhelmed and happy that I'm already 18.

************

I was seating on a somewhat like a throne at the center of the stage. Louis told me that I should seat there because I'm the queen of the night.

"May we call on Mr. Nick for a special number. Let's give him a round of applause." The MC said.

I saw Nick in surprise. He walked towards me as he sings. He held my hand and I stood up. His eyes met mine. A smile escaped from his lips.

When you look me in the eyes, you tell me that you love me.

Everything's alright, when you're right here by my side.

When I hold you in my arms, I know this is forever.

I just gotta let you know. Never wanna let you go

When you look me in the eyes, you tell me that you love me.

I found my paradise, when you look me in the eyes.

When the music stopped, he kissed me on the cheek and greeted. Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn were staring at me and smiling but Harry was wearing a poker face. I smiled at him but he smiled weakly.

"Okay. Thank you for that promising song Nick. Let's hear another song from One Direction. Let's give them a hand." The MC told the guests.

The lads stood up from where they are seating and took their microphones.

The music played and Liam started to sing the first part with "ooooohhhh....ooohhhh.... I'm broken, do you hear me. I'm blinded, cause you are everything I see. I'm dancing alone, I'm praying that your heart will just turn around."

Then Harry sang the next part. He stared at me. After Harry, Niall sang the next part with emotions. He held my hand and ushered me beside Zayn. I smiled at my brother.

Louis was next in line. He grinned while singing his part. Silly.

Zayn faced me and sang. His high notes are incredible. Their voices are really amazing. The harmony and blending are perfect.

"When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight. It just won't feel right." Harry looked at me in the eyes as he walked towards me. His green eyes were locked into mine.

Harry moved closer and closer until we faced each other.

"Cause I can love you more than this. When he lays you down I might just die inside, it just don't feel right." He held my hand and smiled.

"Cause I can love you more than this. Can love you more than this."

The music stopped and the guests applaud.

"Thank you lads." I whispered,

"You're welcome." Liam replied and then, we grouped hug.

*************

A/N @1Dizarie

Thank you for the overwhelming comments. Love you all.

There you go. three updates in a row.

HES will appear in the story soon. Gosh!! I'm soo excited for that.

Love you all guys,

do your best and dream high.

—-knock! knock!

—-who's there?

——L.O.V.E

——L.O.V.E who?

——That's you.. (hehehe. sorry if it's corny)