CHAPTER 33: Nialler!!

I fluttered my eyes in my good night sleep as I heard a phone rang. Reaching for it under my pillow, I looked at the screen and Niall's name appeared. I clicked the 'in call' button and pressed the phone on my ear.

Niall: Hey, good morning babe.

Me: good morning Nialler.

Niall: did you have a good night sleep?

Me: yeah. How about you?

Niall: not really, I was thinking about you eh.

Me: hahaha, corny.

Niall: hahaha. So I'll pick you up at 10am. See yah!

I looked at my wall clock and it reads '8:45am'. Oh my! I only have 1 hour and 15 minutes until he gets here.

Me: okay. I have to get ready now then. Bye.

Then I hung up and quickly get up on bed.

Walking towards the cabinet, I opened it and grabbed my white cocktail dress and a pair of white doll shoes. I lay them on my bed.

Heading down to the kitchen, I heard Zayn's talking to someone over the phone. He said 'I love you' and 'I miss you' to who he was talking with. I remained silent while eating my breakfast. I don't want to make any noise which will make Zayn angry.

Signaling him that I'm getting back to my room to get freshen up, he simply nodded. He was still busy talking to Perrie over the phone.

When I reached the bathroom, I turned the shower on, letting the cold water pour over my head. After 20 minutes of washing my hair and body, I wrapped my body with a towel and get back to my room.

I applied lotion first on my skin before wearing my dress and stepping on my shoes. Fixing my hair into a messy bun looks perfect. For the last touch, I wore a pink lipgloss for my face not to look pale. Simplicity is beauty.

Few minutes later, I heard a honk of a car. I walked over the window to see who it is. Niall already arrived with his black Maserati. He was wearing his v-neck white t-shirt, black pants, converse and match it with a black cap.

I bolted down the kitchen, getting Zayn's permission before I go out with Niall. When we got out of the house, Niall opened the car's door for me then I climbed in.

Niall turned on the engine and off we go.

Throughout the whole travelling, half of it was all silent. We passed through the city and now, we're making our way in middle of nowhere. Obviously, no buildings and houses. I looked out of the window witnessing the beauty of nature. There are a lot of trees and plants. Where are we going anyway?

I know I have to enjoy this moment because this is our first date but I'm not okay due to rejecting Harry last night. Supposedly, I'm not thinking about him but my inner self betrayed me and let Harry invade my mind.

Coz when I'm with him I am thinking of you, thinking of you. My innerself sang.

"Hey love." Niall held my hand, interrupting my daydreaming. I turned to look at him. "Are you okay? Don't worry, we're almost there." He added and I just nodded.

After 10 minutes or so, we arrived at these isolated paradise which really helped me to forget about Harry for the moment. Niall parked the car under the shed of a tree and I climbed out of the car.

"Niall this is so amazing." Amazement in my voice. "this is beautiful. I love the sound of the lake. The breeze of the wind. Everything is perfect." I felt free and happy at the sight of nature.