CHAPTER 45: AWKWARD!!!!

"Why does everyone look so surprised?" Karen eyed us. "It's just Harry Styles." She smiled. Harry tucked his hands inside his pockets while smiling on us but I just looked away and started to eat again. I can feel the lads staring at me but I didn't mind. I guess. "You can sit right there beside Stacey, Harry." She pointed at my direction.

"What?" I asked, surprisingly.

"You won't mind if Harry will sit beside you right?" Karen asked and I got so speechless.

"No, it's okay. I'll just go get my chair." Harry injected, refusing.

"No. It's fine." I muttered. "There's more room for you to sit here." I tapped the space beside me. He nodded and sat down.

"Ehem!." Louis cleared his throat and I raised him an eyebrow. He grinned after that. "I thought you'll never gonna make it." He joked to Harry.

"I just don't wanna miss this." Harry said softly.

"See that girl." Niall joined, "She's Karen. Stacey's bestfriend."

"Nice to meet you Karen." Harry's deep voice gave chills to my spine.

"Thanks." Karen grinned and I rolled my eyes.

I can barely move especially Harry was way closer to me. Honestly, I missed him so much that I really want to treat him like before.

The smell of his perfume reminds me those days when I used to hug him so tightly like we're never thinking about anything else.

We were both frozen from where we were sitting. It was definitely an awkward moment for me, I don't know to Harry.

"Mate, yah want some food?" Zayn offered to Harry. I was quite surprised that Zayn was not mad at him. Maybe he was just doing it for the band. I don't know.

"No thanks. I'm good." Harry smiled and looked at me in the corner of his eyes. When I finished my meal, I crossed my arms and leaned my back against the sofa. I changed the direction of my sight and there was Louis, wagging his eyebrows with a huge grin on his face. It's pretty obvious that his happy because I sat beside Harry. As Harry's bestfriend, Louis often texting me about forgiving Harry of what he did. There are some instances that I'd like to listen on what he was saying but I have to be firm.

Honestly, I really don't know who I am right now. There are times where I want to say 'Harry, you are forgiven.' But the half of me persuades and keep on reminding me of what he did.

"Hey, Stacey, are you okay?" Karen asked, waving her hands in front of my face. These days, I often experience day dreaming.

"Wh-what?" an astonished feature painted on my face.

"Day dreaming again eh." She laughed. "Don't worry, he's thinking about you." The she let out a huge sheepish smile.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I raised her an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he's definitely thinking about you." Niall injected, grinning. I rolled my eyes and bit my lower lip.

"I don't think so." I said, jokingly. The lads laughed. Harry's reaction was absolutely cute. HE WAS SCRATCHING HIS NAPE. Did I just check him out?

"Okay. okay." Karen clapped. "Move closer, move closer." She instructed, holding her phone up in the air. "It's time for a groupie." She squealed.

"I'd like that." Liam cheerfully said. "Move closer guys." He added.

Checking on the phone, Karen said, "Harry, move closer to Stacey. I can't see you on the screen."

I let out an exasperated sigh.