CHAPTER 53: They Don't Know About Us

A/N 1Dizarie

Heyah! What's up Legends?

I dedicate this chapter to all of you guys. You all are so amazing in your on ways. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and if you have some suggestions, feel free to PM me.

Sorry if I made some mistakes here of poor construction of sentences.. pardon me.

And also, we're on the 3rd chapter before the end of the story so yeah, thanks for the support and everything that you've done to me..

All the love.xoxo

************

After that call from Gemma, I didn't hesitate to run down to the garage. I don't care if I'll drive with my heels and cocktail dress on. Harry needs me right now but I just hope nothing wrong happened to him.

I drove the car so fast that I actually arrived at the park after 10 minutes. Amazing right?

I parked the car at the corner and hastily climbed out.

"What is going on here?" my mind thought as I see so many people, police, paparazzi and fans at the gate of the place.

"Stacey, thank goodness you are here." Gemma hugged me and pulled me through the sea of people.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing." She laughed.

"Nothing? You called up and I just about to risk my life to go here?" I said and she smiled.

"sorry about that."

"How's Harry?"

"He's fine. Safe and sound." She shrugged.

"So where are we heading?"

"Just see."

We went to the open ground and my whole family was except Zayn. Where is he? Then, I also saw Anne Cox and her husband. Karen was there too. I embraced them all. But there's something missing, Where's Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn?

"C'mon, stay here." Gemma dragged me to the middle of the open ground and I gave her a 'what is going on' look on my face. She didn't answer and left me all alone.

Suddenly, one spotlight flashed its light on me. Then, it was followed by another one, and another one, and another one until it brightened the whole area. Revealing a stage with a big screen attached on it.

The cold wind breezed and the stars sparkled above. My hands started to get cold and sweaty. My heart beats even more.

A moment later, a piano played, dominating the whole area and a 'HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY' appeared in the big screen, and a smile escaped form my mouth.

People say we shouldn't be together, (then, a slideshow of our pictures began to be viewed on the screen.)

We're too young to know about forever, (I can't help myself not to smile)

But I say, they don't know what they're talk, talk, talking about.

'Cause this love is only getting stronger,

So I don't want to wait any longer,

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl

Then the chorus of the song approaches. That time, I was quite surprised when 14 kids appeared in a straight line while walking towards me and holding some red roses. They handed it to me. I thanked and kissed them on the cheeks. They are so cute and adorable.

One touch and I was a believer (Niall appeared while singing and holding a red rose too. He kept on smiling as he walked to my direction and handed me the flower.)

Every kiss gets a little sweeter

It's getting better, keeps getting better all the time girl

"What's happening?" I asked him but he just shrugged and hugged me.

They don't know about the up all night (Liam appeared next. He did what Niall did. They were wearing their men in black attire. How cute? I thanked him and wrapped my arms around him.)

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know how special you are (Louis was next in line. He walked over with a huge grin on his face. He smiled and hugged me then handed me the flower.)

They don't know what you've done to my heart

They can say anything they want

'Cause they don't know us

"Thanks tommo." I smiled.

"You're welcome, Stacey wacey." He joked.

They don't know what we do best (Zayn appeared, smiling. He embraced and kissed me on my forehead. He told me that he love me and I replied back. I smiled while crying).

That's between me and you, our little secrets

But I wanna tell 'em, I wanna tell that you're mine girl (Zayn hit his high note)

"I'm happy for you." He cried and I wiped it.

Then all the lads sang together.

I can feel the flowers are getting heavier as I carry them on my arms.

I saw myself at the screen and I laughed. What a surprise? I told myself. People were cheering. But wait, where's Harry?

After seconds, Harry appeared behind me. Yes, I can tell because of the big screen. He approached towards me holding a bouquet of flowers.

I covered my mouth in surprise. I cried so much and him too.

'They don't know about us." Harry ended the song.

When the song has ended, he was already half meter from me.

"Happy 2nd anniversary." He greeted and kissed me on the cheek.

I embraced him and respond, "Happy 2nd anniversary too and happy b-day."

Then the crowd cheered even more with clapping their hands.

"I thought you forgot."

"Me? Forget this special day? No way." Harry gushed,

"Thanks for everything and for this surprise HES."

"Thank you too KC."

After few moments later, Harry knelt down. He shove his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small box. He opened it and a diamond ring sparkled. My eyes widened and I cried more. I cannot utter a single word. Is he going to propose now?

"Stacey, I know we began as Penpals and I never expected that get a chance to meet you because we both came from different side of the world. We both had our ups and downs together which made us more stronger. Sometimes we're like dogs and cats when we fight. But beyond all these, I thanked God for giving me you. As a gift, I would like to take good care of you for life. You're my everything. I love you Stacey." His hands were shaking as he pulled out the ring and said 'Will you be my forever?". He looked up to me and smiled. His hands were shaking.

I thought for a second and finally said 'yes'.