CHAPTER 34: Ranting Styles

After months when the lads left for their Where We Are Tour, I felt the house was another planet. I missed the laughter, jokes and the bond we shared together. I know our memories together was not good all the time but it really reflects that although we have our own differences we still care and accept each other no matter who we are.

Last night, daddy surprised me when he said "You're going to visit your brother." as he entered my room. I can't help myself not to jump and squeal because I that I miss him and the boys so much that I want to fly there, like now.

Daddy explained why I am going there. He said that he'll be having a seminar there for only one day and he want me to join him. Although it's for a short a period of time, I will just pend the 24 hours with the lads.

The clock reads 12:05 pm and I already finished packing my things for a day, but if you'll try to look at it, it's like I'm going to stay there forever.

Daddy entered my room and helped me carry the bags down the stairs up to the car. I'm so freakin' excited for this. One Direction, here I come!!

Dad put our stuffs at the back of the car and I climbed in. after few minutes, he climbed in the car also. Ben, our driver, drove us to the airport.

When we arrived at the place, I remembered the first time I got here. Daddy held my hand and dragged our things towards the guards after they announced that it's time for us to ride the plane. Our bags passed through a detector machine and we passed through the guards also for inspection.

When we got in the plane, I sat down on a seat beside the window. I can see the view from down below.

Few minutes later, the pilot instructed us to buckle up our seatbelts before taking off. We followed what he said and made myself comfortable. Dad told me to take a nap during the flight so I did. I need some energy for a day of stay.

* ***********

I was already wide awake when we arrived the U.S airport. It was already dark outside, cueing that it's night time.

Daddy and I exited the airport and took a taxi to drive us to the lad's apartment. He dropped me off in front of the apartment when we got there. Then, he told me not to call Zayn so that I could surprise them. Nice Idea!

He didn't stay that long and he drove away to the hotel where the seminar is going to be held.

I carried my bags and stepped in. I went to the information desk and asked Where's the room of the lads. At first, the clerk refused but when I introduced myself as Zayn's sister, she told me that the lads are staying at the third floor. I thanked her and rode the elevator up.

When I got to their room, I quickly turned the doorknob and get inside. Instead of them being surprised, I was the one who was surprised because the place is empty, no Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn. That means, they're not here. Where did they go? It is not a good habit to leave the door unlocked, especially in this generation.

The place is huge and it has 5 rooms. I searched for Zayn's room to put my things there. When I found it, I placed my bags beside his cabinet and dive to his bed. My back aches due to the long ride. I want to sleep but I can't because the weather is hot so I decided to take a bath first before heading to sleep.

I turned on the shower and let the water flow down my skin. The water was refreshing.

After 20 minutes, I'm done and I wrapped my body with towel.

When I was about to take my first step towards the door, Harry entered the room, rubbing his eyes. Maybe he just woke up. At night? Weird.

Thinking aside why Harry was rubbing his eyes, I felt numb and my heart beats faster. I ended up screaming, "AAAAAAAhhhhhh!!!!" at the top of my lungs which dominated the room. Harry was startled and stared at me with his eyes wide opened. When he realized that he should not look at me, he covered his eyes with his hands and quickly turned around and left the room. Next time, I will lock the door close. Why didn't I saw him? Why is he here and not with the other boys?