CHAPTER 40: Revealed!!

Next morning, the lads and I were gathered around the table in the living room. Niall and Harry sat across me while Louis was on my left and Liam sat at my right as Zayn sat beside Harry.

"Do you guys want more fries, burgers? Just name it." I smirked. I never felt this before, waking up with a good mode.

"Hey Stacey, how was your date last night?" Liam poked my thigh making me to look at him. How does he know?

"Date? What date?" I acted innocent. What the hell HARRY!!

"Don't act like you don't know Stacey. Zayn told me that you were out with Niall last night. How was it?" Louis kept nudging me from the side. I looked up to Harry who was also staring at me. At the corner of my eyes, Niall was speechless. He must be in shock right now. He doesn't even know what was going on or about the date thing. This is Harry's fault. Now it's up to him how to get through this.

"It was..." I trailed off.

"Excuse me lads." We all stared at Harry who was standing up. "May I excuse myself and Niall for a while?" Harry asked looking down on Niall. Niall glanced at me for seconds and nodded. Both of the boys went somewhere inside the house which we don't know where. It is their privacy so yeah.

"How was your date?" Louis nudging me again while wagging his eyebrows.

"I'll answer it in one condition." I smiled.

"Sure..whatever.." Louis sassed.

"It was nice and good." I snapped.

"Just nice and good?" Liam asked, as if he wanted some more answer.

"I really had a great time and it was really romantic. A night to remember." I said straightly.

"Well, is that so.." Zayn said contented.

"Now I did my part so it's time for my condition." I reminded them while eating some fries.

"Name it!" Liam flatly said.

"Let's play hide and seek again. But this time I'll be in. is that clear Louis?" I teased.

"Alright. Alright." Louis crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Great. Let's get startin'". I squealed. This will be fun!!

"How about the consequence?". Zayn asked while cleaning up the table.

"You'll see it later bro." I chuckled.

"Are we not going to wait for the two?" Liam muttered.

"I don't think so but they can join on the second round." I said proudly.

"Okay. If you say so." Louis smiled.

"Let's begin?" I cheerfully asked and the boys nodded.

I went to our front door and turned around. I placed my arm against the door and leaned my face on it to cover my eyes.

"Ready guys?" I yelled.

"Ready!" they yelled back.

"Okay.1.... 2...." I counted off. I can hear them laughing, their footsteps and all sort of noises but I kept on counting.

After I reach number 60, I turned around to face the empty, noiseless and calm living room. No signs of the boys. This is harder than I thought.

I slowly walked towards the kitchen while opening the cabinets beneath the sink. There, I found Liam.

"Bang Liam!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I ran to the base. How does Liam fit in there? He probably looks like a fetus in his mother's womb.

Next, I went to attic. My footsteps made soft cracking sound. How would I be able to see someone here with this bunch of things?

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Take it off!!! Take it off!!!" Zayn appeared while screaming.

I flinched. I cannot help myself not to laugh at the sight of him. He shook his body so hard like he was dancing just to get rid of the cockroaches on him.

"Bang Zayn!" he looked at me in disbelief. I ran to the base. Yes! One more left. Louis. Where would he hide?

I stepped down on the stairs leading to the basement. The door was open. Louis's probably in here.

Our basement has only one room. To get there, you have to enter the basement's main door then, walk at least 10 steps to reach the room's door which has two flower vases on each side for decoration.

However, when I got closer to the door, I noticed that the door was open. I overheard Niall and Harry's voice, so Louis is not here. I rested my back against the wall beside one of the vases, like a spy. I don't want the lads to see me and stop talking. I have to be careful and keep steady because in just on wrong move, the vase might fall and break into pieces. I don't want to listen to their conversation but I was intrigue as I heard my name. To the tone of their voices, I can tell they are fighting.

Harry: who are you to tell me what to do?!

Niall: you owe me something Harry!! You owe me something!!

Harry: What the f*ck Niall!!

Niall: don't blame me Harry, because this is all your fault!

Harry: tell me, are you acting like this because you already love her?!

Niall: yes!! I do! And there's nothing you can do about it.

Harry: I don't think so!!

Niall: don't be silly Harry, she's mine now. And you should've known that by now.

Harry: she's not yours Niall!!

I heard something hit the floor and break which made me flinched.

Niall: are you telling me that she's yours that's why you dated her last night?!! huh?!

Harry: D*mn it Niall!!

Niall: Sorry Harry but I won't let her go that fast.

Harry: and I won't also let you to take her.

Niall: remember Harry, you asked me to do this. You asked me to act as HES and now she's with me you're taking it back?!

Harry: Shut up your f*cking mouth Niall!!

To what I heard, my eyes started to water as I cover my mouth with both hands. I cannot believe it. I started to hyperventilate. Though I was already broken inside and felt that I've been played, I stood still and continued to listen.

Niall: why Harry, are you worried that Stacey will hear it? So be it!

Harry: yes! Niall I asked you to act as HES to help me out and not to get her from me. I'm the original HES Niall and not you!!

I tried to be steady but my hands started to shake and my body began to be weak with all the revelations I heard. I accidentally bumped the vase and fell down.

I stood there crying as the broken pieces scattered around. Harry and Niall popped out my sight and startled expression was painted on their faces.

"Stacey?" they said in disbelief. Their expression was shocked and trying to hide something but unfortunately, their secrets have been revealed. Both of them stood there in front of me. I know they are now hoping that I didn't heard anything but it's too late..