AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear Legends,

Thank you for making up this far. I really appreciate all the things you are doing for me and the book. Thank you also for the wonderful comments, votes and reads. I don't know how to show you guys that I'm very delighted and thankful to have you. Thank you for the support and for the inspiration that you have given me. For those whom I chat with, I am grateful to meet you guys.

I am sorry if someone got offended or upset in this book. I'm sorry too if I made Harry's or anyone in the lads role like this. I know that they're not this type of guys but I really didn't tend to make their character like this. I hope you'll understand. I apologize to Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato, and Kendall Jenner's fans if some got mad and offended. This is just a fanfic guys, nothing personal.

I'm sorry for the errors I committed in the book.

And also, I'm planning for the second book of this story. What do you think?

The success of this book is not just mine but all of us. However, This is not possible without the five boys in our lives; Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. They've been such an inspiration to me and for this book. I'd like to thank also God for giving me this talent.

I love you guys so much.

I hope you enjoyed the story and if you want someone to talk to just PM me.

Take care and God bless.

Love,

1Dizarie (^_^)