CHAPTER 55: Big Day!!

The waiting is over because the big day has come. Today, I'm going to be Mrs. Styles.

Everyone is so delighted and excited for the wedding. Everyone was already dressed up and ready for the big day. However, I can't help myself not to get nervous though we practiced our vows and things to be done in the ceremony.

I looked at my reflection for the last time and told myself 'Today, my whole life will be changed. I'm going to start a new chapter of my life. Changes may give me such responsibilities but I know as long as Harry and I are together, nothing could be impossible.

"You look so beautiful." Harry's mom complimented.

I smiled, "Thank you."

"This is your big day." Anne squealed.

"Yeah, I know and it's driving me crazy." I laughed and hugged her.

"Harry is very fortunate to have you and I know he's in good hands. If you both need some parenting guide just call me." She teased.

"Of course. Thank you. Thank you for trusting me. I promise that I'll take good care of him like you always do." I held her hand.

She nodded and smiled, "I know. So are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I answered and we both went to the car which was park outside their house. I climbed in and she assisted me in tugging my gown inside the car. After, she went to the other car and both cars started to move.

"Congratulations, Stacey." Ben said, breaking the silence.

"Thanks." I sighed and looked outside the window. "It's raining."

"Yes. It's a blessing for your wedding."

"I know that." I laughed. "I just hope it'll end soon." I pressed my lips as I can see the church. Ben parked the car in front of the church. I was quite surprise when I saw so many paparazzi, fans whose shaking their banners and cops around for our security.

I waited for few minutes until our organizers approaches me.

"Are you ready?" one of them asked.

"I guess." I nodded.

"The ceremony starts in two."

"Thanks." I climbed out the car and dad assisted me.

"Hey dad, you look so handsome today." I smirked.

"And you look so beautiful." He smiled weakly. He held my hand and we both took our steps up to the main door of the church. One of my hands held his hand and the other one was holding the bouquet of flowers.

"I'm going to miss my baby girl." My dad said, letting a tear fell down on his cheek.

"It is still me, dad. I'll forever be your baby girl so don't cry." My voice cracked. "My make-up will be ruined" I joked.

"I'm so happy for you. I love you Stacey." He said, hugging me on the side.

"I love you too dad." I looked up and smiled.

"Okay, position guys." One of the crew clapped, signalling that I have to get ready. My make-up artist took a last glance on my face. Some other organizers arranged my gown. There's so much going on, and I'm telling you.

"Are you ready Stacey?" on the crew asked.

"Yup! I'm ready." And I took a deep breathe.

Suddenly, the main door started to open and an instrumental music of 'A thousand years' by Christina Perri was played. Flashes of lights welcomed me. All of the guests rose from their seats and clapped their hands as my dad and I walked down the red carpet so I gave them my sweetest smile.

I looked up and the chandeliers sparkled like the stars in the sky. Also, I passed through bouquets of red roses at the corner of the aisle. This is the wedding that I've ever dreamed of.

As we approached the altar, Harry stood there with his parents. He tugged his hands in his pockets. He wore a white tuxedo and white trousers which made him so adorable. 'That's my future' my mind thought. He gave me a smile, revealing his dimples. I felt that my cheeks blushed after that.

When we got in front, Harry's dad stretched his hands and shook my father's hand. He embraced me so as Anne Cox. They all left after that. I saw my bff Karen, the lads, some celebrities and many more which are obviously happy for us.

"You look so beautiful today." Harry whispered in my ear.

"Just today?"

"You're always be beautiful in my eyes." He smirked.

"Whatever." I smiled then he held my hand and ushered me to out chairs.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen." The priest began. "Today, we are celebrating a very special day for this beautiful couple in front of us. " he smiled."So everyone, please stand up so that we could start the ceremony. He instructed and we all did what he said.

"Wait!!" a familiar voice echoed inside the church. Harry, the rest of the guests and me turned our heads to the direction of the source.

"What is she doing here?" I asked, bewildered at this point.

"Didn't invite me eh." She sassed. "Well, I have a gift for you Stacey." She said sarcastically.

"What now Kendall? Really at my wedding day?" I sternly said as I walk towards her. "Please leave this place now." I ordered.

"Why? Are you gonna call some police to kick me out of this place?" She gushed. "Well I'm not staying here any longer. I just want you and the rest of the people here to know that I'm pregnant." She shouted. "And Harry is the father." She added and held out the pregnancy test.

"What?!" I shook my head.

"Please leave us alone." Harry begged.

"Wait, is it true Harry? Is it true?" I yelled then he nodded. I grasped some air and slapped him on the face. "How could you do this to me? I don't want to do this anymore. I'm done." I threw the bouquet down and stamped on it. "Be happy." I said sarcastically.

"Please let me explain..." Harry begged but I didn't mind.

I ran faster to the car and get the key from Ben. He refused to give me the key but I insisted. I drove the car so fast that I didn't care if I will hit someone or I'll be in an accident. I just want to get out of this place. My heart hurt so bad that I can't even feel anything.

"Damn it!!" I screamed as I drove fast. My tears stream down my face. My heart beats so loud that it wants to explode. The heavy rain didn't stop at all so it's very dangerous to drive so fast but I still don't care.

Honk! Honk! I heard a car from behind. I stared at the side mirror and Harry appeared with the rest of the band.

"Get away!!" I shouted.

"Stop the car." Zayn yelled.

"Never." I yelled back.

Unfortunately, the road was very slippery and a truck suddenly appeared from nowhere. I tried to stop the car I was driving but the breaks didn't work.

As a result, I was hit by the truck with a huge impact. My head hit the steering wheel and the windows were crashed. I fell to the ground and I tired to move but all I can feel was pain. I felt numb as I saw my blood dripped from some part of my body. My vision was all blurry and dizzy then suddenly, my memories about my mom during the accident flashed back. I thought at that point I'm going to die but I'm not ready yet.I lied down on the street for almost an hour seeing people around me.

I could hear Harry's voice crying while he holds me. He kept on blaming himself of what happened. I don't know how to talk to him cause I'm out of words to say. Zayn was out of this world. He kept on shouting at Harry and trying pull him back. Some of my relatives were really concern about me especially my dad. Then, the medics came to rescue me.

All of a sudden, my eyelids went down and it all turned black.