chap 21

It's time...

------

"ALARM, THE EMPIRE IS ATTACKING FROM THE EAST!!!"

RAMP!

The terrifying sound and pressure were like the sky falling down the middle of the battlefield. Velgrynd is laughing loudly in mid-air, she then flies toward the labyrinth.

Benimaru immediately executed the citizens, Gabiru group fly up the sky. The Yellow Army's protecting the city, Shion and the Yomigaeri on the left, Hakurou and the Goblin Riders heading to the back of the enemies. But at the border of Dwargon, another Velgrynd is existing there, it's <Paracel existence>, the 3 Primordials immediately head to the place to assist them.

Above Tempest, Velgrynd wants to destroy the labyrinth to lure Veldora out, Veldora following the plan, flies out to hold Velgrynd back. Zegion immediately follows, he wants to find Rimuru's figure on this battlefield, Ramiris then closes the labyrinth entrance, leaving Veldora facing his sister.

"Long time no see, my little brother!" – Velgrynd smiled, looking at Veldora.

"Kuhahaha, indeed, onee-chan!" – he attempts to keep his face calm while inside he is screaming to run away as fast as possible.

The Scorch Dragon stops talking around, immediately to the point:

"Now, be a good boy and surrender, come to Rudra's side with me... if you obey, I won't hurt you, but... if you keep resisting, I won't hold back even the slightest!"

Veldora is sweating nonstop but still yells back:

"Kuhahaha, you think that you can defeat me?!"

After that, he immediately flies away from the labyrinth with Velgrynd following him, her face like she's ready to beat him to death.

Rimuru standing on the cliff, trying to take advantage of the enemies, Benimaru and the Guardians have gone to the battle, fighting the high-rank commanders of the Empire.

Veldora and Velgrynd soon start their battle, they change into their Dragon forms, launching attacks at each other. Veldora is getting the advantage, it impressed Rimuru. Veldora nearly got a hit land on Velgrynd. Seeing herself at disadvantage, she then recalls her <Paracell existence> which is fighting at Dwargon, the Primordials soon head back to the main field and wait for the next order.

He has grown so much...

But...

"ROOOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!"

Veldora roared in pain... the thing he was afraid has happened.

He has a theory that Rudra has a domination skill... THEY WANT TO DOMINATE THE TRUE DRAGONS...

THESE BASTARDS WANT TO TAKE VELDORA FROM HIM!!!

...The anger has pulled him over his limit...

It's time...

"Raphael, this is the last and only gift I can give you..." – Rimuru whispered to Raphael.

[Mas-] What??! What is he gonna do???

"From now on... I grant you the name 'Ciel'!"

Raphael... no... Ciel couldn't believe what she just heard... Name? for a skill like me?

Granting a name is the new establishment of a master-servant relationship, but with Rimuru... naming is proof of someone becomes a new member of his family... so that means:

"Ciel... welcome to our family!"

Ciel can't tell what is she feeling right now, inside her is a mixture of shock, surprise, confusion, nervousness...

But above all, there is one thing – Happiness

Nothing can describe how happy she is, she speaks up:

"Hai... Maste-... no...

Hai! Rimuru!"

"Let's go! Go get that old man back!"

------

Zegion and the 3 Primordials are standing under the sky where the battle took place... everything is happening like what he has predicted...

Rimuru flies up to where Veldora is, tells him:

"Oi Veldora, let you wait long enough, we promised, right? That we will stay by each other side til the end... so now, I'll take you back... don't worry..."

[Rimuru, Veldora is being dominated, but his core with his memory is still safe... but...] – Ciel is trying to make up the best plan.

"We will absorb him." – Rimuru suddenly speaks.

[NO!! you must not do it, Veldora's power is too overwhelming, you will die !!!] – Ciel panicked, she shouts.

"so, can you hold Velgrynd until I finish?" – Rimuru gently tells her.

[NO! YOU CAN'T!! RIMURU!!! YOU WILL TRULY DIE THIS TIME!!!] – Ciel is trembling, she tried to take control over his body but fails.

"I leave her to you..." – Rimuru still talks with the same calm tone.

He has already predicted this... danger is something he can't avoid, but...

"you can't stop me this time, Ciel... so... let's do this together."