chap 30

A single tear slowly rolls down his cheek...

He hugs her with all his might.

"I'm sorry... sorry, Ciel... I only want you to live..."

Ciel buries her face in his embrace, choked:

[I only wish... to live with you...]

"Silly..."

He knows there is nothing that can save her now... she only wants to be with him... even death can't separate her.

Rimuru couldn't help but sigh, if she wants to go with him... he will live and die with her.

Rimuru tightens his hug... chuckles and gently tells her:

"you're really silly... why do you want to go with me...

And I am, too... don't have the guts to leave you...

So... let's go... together..."

Rimuru slowly bows, and kisses Ciel's forehead, gently like protecting something special, their tears merge. Ciel happily smiles, she wants to deeply carve his figure in her soul.

[um... let's go... together.]

The shattering sounds rings inside them, white light covers the hugging couple... soon, the light devours them...

------

Outside...

Uriel breaks...

The light slowly fades... revealing a long, blue hair man floating above the battlefield...

He slowly turns around, then smiles with everyone... gently says:

"I'm back..."

They couldn't believe their eyes... Rimuru-sama is alive... he is standing there, smiling with them... this is not a dream!!!

All of them scream in happiness and delight, running toward him...

KHUK!!!

The air froze, the happy noises they made can no longer be heard...

In front of them is the worst nightmare that will haunt them til their death...

Rimuru who just smiled the moment before... throws out a gulp of blood and falls to the ground. The bright face they just saw is now pale and bloodless... but the smile is still there, frozen on his face...

Nobody let out a sound...

"RIMURU!!!" – suddenly, a loud scream echoes through the air. The owner of the voice falls from the sky, in front of everyone...

------

Milim couldn't believe what she just saw... lost all of her strength. She falls from the sky, lying on the ground... then suddenly stands up... walking shakily toward Rimuru... but she again falls on the ground, her feet have no strength left.... Milim doesn't give up... she must come to Rimuru... when her finger touches him, she immediately retreats... his body's cold as ice... she choked, can only make some 'a...a' noise. Frey who just caught up with Milim is shocked at the scene she is seeing...

Milim carefully carries Rimuru, wanting to hug his ice-cold body, warms him up... she has never felt this hard to hug her friend...

Rimuru lifelessly lying in Milim's embrace... Milim tightens her embrace just like a kid hugging her parents...

"Ne... Rimuru, wake up... let's play something... I, Veldora, and Ramiris are ready... only waiting for you... wake up you lazy ass..."

Tap...tap!

Milim is smiling with Rimuru... but a single tear rolls down from her eye.

"Wake up hurry... I don't need honey anymore... nor biscuit... only need you to wake up... hurry... if not then you will become my subordinate... aren't you hate being like that?...

Ne Rimuru... I'm hungry... I want to have fried chips... make it for me now... aren't you the one who said come to you whenever I'm hungry?... now I'm starving... why are you still lying there?... you're a liar... liar..."

Rimuru's eyes are still closed... the bright light usually exists in her eyes fades, leaving the cold, dark mist inside her.

Veldora, seeing Rimuru fall down in front of him, couldn't hold back anymore... he turns into his Dragon form, insanely rushes at the Empire's army... terrifying screams can be heard around the field... Milim hearing it, flinches, she tells him:

"Veldora... stop rampaging... Rimuru doesn't like loud noise... if he tenses up then you will have nothing to read... right, Rimuru?"

The blood smell denses up and sorrowful screams fill the air... blood stains grow on her cold eyes, she carefully puts Rimuru down, patting his head, and says:

"Wait for me a minute... I'll make everything here quiet..."

Milim looks at him for a bit longer then turns around, facing the Empire

Milim looks at him for a bit longer then turns around, facing the Empire... she shoots her cold gaze at the corpses lying on the ground... killing intents fill her eyes, her emotions explode. She laughs madly, rushing toward the enemies... they slowly fall under her power... each swing of her sword – Asura, takes hundreds of life... blood splats on her childlike face... right now, she is 'The Destroyer', slaying the people make her friend suffered...

The more she kills, the more consciousness she lost, at the moment she nearly lost her consciousness... Guy, Velzard and Ramiris arrive. They've felt Milim's magicules and decide to come and check on her...

Guy and Ramiris rush toward Milim, while Vezard flies to where Veldora is rampaging.

"MILIM! MILIM NAVA!!! STOP IT RIGHT AWAY!!!" – Guy blocks her attack, yelling at her.

"STAY AWAY!! I HAVE TO KILL THEM!! KILL ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HURT RIMURU!!!" – Milim yells back.

"Rimuru?... what's wrong with Rimuru?... what do you mean?"