chap 10 (rewritten)

Seeing his heartbroken friend, Rimuru decides to stop teasing him

"All right, don't panic, you don't have to beat your sister, just buy us some time."

Hearing this Veldora suddenly stands up, not for appreciating Rimuru but for...

"What? Are you underestimating me?! You think that I can't win against my sister??!"

Everyone in the room remains speechless. They all know how kind Rimuru shows for Veldora, only except for this overgrown lizard.

Rimuru's expression shows that he has already used to seeing his friend's childish brain.

Back to the main topic, Rimuru is telling them their roles in his next plan, the Floor's Bossed will protect the labyrinth entrance. Veldora will lure Velgrynd away from here while holding her, Aldaman can use <Holy magic> so he will clear the wild monster, Zegion will protect Aldaman with his Ultimate skill <Lord of Illusion>, the other will help Ramiris prevent the collapsing of the labyrinth from the Scorch Dragon. And Rimuru will take care of the hardest - beating Velgrynd.

But the biggest problem is time. Rimuru can't use his magicule in 7 days, so he tried to give orders as logically as possible, although there are only 3 days left, this is the worst time if the Empire choose to attack.

"What do you think about Rudra, Raphael? He seems to have some strange skills, and... how did he make Velgrynd under him?"

[Answer, couldn't find the reason.]

He has a bad feeling. Suddenly, the image of Veldora getting sealed in his dream shows up in his mind... Veldora?!

"Hey Raphael, can I change to my slime form now?"

[Answer, with Guy's energy, a part of your <Chaotic energy> was suppressed, able you to change to your slime form.]

"Yosh, then things will be much easier..."

Back to the meeting, everyone is looking at Rimuru who is still sitting contemplatively

"Oi Rimuru! Rimuru!!" - Ramiris is shouting his name.

He finally snap out of his thought, asking in bewildered: "What's wrong? Something happened?"

"You aren't focusing!"

"Hai, hai... I'm sorry..."

"Seriously? You must pay more attention in the meeting... then what is your choice now?"

"Hah? What choice?" Did I miss something important?

"Is NAME!!! Name for this plan!!"

Umm... yeah... Umm... really important ...

Rimuru helplessly gazes at this childish Demon Lord: "Is this even necessary?"

"Umm! Um!"

Both Veldora and Ramiris nod...

"Okay then... Hmm... just call it 'Eirlys' then."

Hah~... just like my fate...

"... What does it mean?"

"... Secret~" - Rimuru just smile at them

"Nevermind... so it had a name?! YEAH!"

Looking at his carefree friends, Rimuru doesn't want to break the atmosphere, he smiles fadely, looking at them... at a corner of the room, Zegion is looking at Rimuru...

"Any objections? If not then I'll take my leave, see ya!"

On the top of the hill, the wind blows slowly, and the sound of rustling leaves in the quiet midday makes Rimuru feels very comfortable. He lies on the grass daydreaming, the energy from Guy helps him suppress the pain but he still feels tired. Behind a big tree, Zegion's dazed at the caution-less beautiful figure, the wind seems to comb his sky-colored hair. Zegion doesn't want to break this beautiful picture, but remembered why he is here, he nervously speaks:

"Ri... Rimuru-sama..."