chap 19 (rewritten)

The sunset, the sky turns into a bleak red color, the sun like a ball of flame, slowly falling down the horizon, the orange sunlight falls on an active blonde hair man - Veldora...

"Ri~muru~ Rimuru, where are you?"

Veldora wants to visit Rimuru's house but was stopped by Carrera. Rimuru just starting to recover, they don't want anybody disturbs him. Veldora wants to break in, but he's a bit nervous because they are Rimuru's subordinates, so he just stands outside calling him.

"Rimuru! Come out with me, I'm bored!! Why you're so cold with your friend!! ...RIMURU!!!"

Hearing Veldora's scream, Carrera wants to shout back. Seeing the situation is getting worse, Rimuru then goes out:

"I'll go with him for a while, you don't have to worry..."

"but..." you haven't recovered yet.

"It's fine, I feel better now... don't worry, I'll come back soon, you don't have to follow me all the time, the Black army still has a lot of work to do, just go and finish them."

After finishing, he turns and walked toward Veldora, Carrera froze, gazing at him... we must believe that he can make it...

------

"What do you need, Veldora?"

"Hmm... I just looking for you to play, inside the labyrinth is boring!"

"Then let's go to the lake!" - Rimuru suggests.

The two figures then slowly approach the lake, under the setting sun, the lake looks very beautiful... the tides slowly hit the lakeside, so beautiful to tears... two figures are playing in the water, completely forgetting about time...

"Hah~~ that was fun, where did you learn it, Rimuru?"

"Fun, right? Already told ya." - Rimuru smiled joyfully.

"Ne Veldora, tell me about your sister~" - Resting on the shore, Rimuru asked about Velgrynd...

Veldora remembered about his sisters, shivered, he made a sorrowful face:

"the oldest is Velzard, she visited a few days ago... she is very violent, and very strong, too... I remembered being beaten to death a few times in the past... horrible!"

Seeing his friend telling them with a painful expression, Rimuru couldn't help but laugh...

"Oi! Stop laughing... Imma stop now!"

"Gomen, gomen! ...Fuu-haha haha!" - Rimuru trying to stop his laugh, remembered what happened in the meeting room: Veldora ran inside the room, covered in wounds. So it was because of Velzard. Poor his friend~~

"Continue... I won't laugh again!" - Rimuru finally stopped.

"The second one is Velgrynd, The Scorch Dragon, but I haven't seen her for 2000 years, my sisters really like to fight each other, but after a while, they'll stop and bully me together! What have I done??!"

Hearing Veldora's complaining, Rimuru could only feel sorry for him...

"But you don't want to hurt, right?" - Rimuru asks.

Veldora dumbfounded...

"What are you joking about? I even want to stay as far as possible from them!!!"

Rimuru laughs at his idiot friend: "No need to hide~ your eye already sold you. It said you don't want to fight your sisters, especially Velgrynd~"

You even seem joyful when talking about them...

Don't worry, Veldora. If you don't want to hurt Velgrynd... then I won't... because you are my friend...

------

Veldora and Rimuru lying on the golden sand, their laughter echoing in the air...

"Ne Veldora, how long have we met?"

"Hm... over 2 years, right? ...what's wrong? Why ask that?"

2 years already...

"I'm just thinking about our first met..." - remembering it, Rimuru laughs...

"The time you went flying in your slime form and then end up slammed at me? Kuhahaha, that time you looked hilarious!"

"And you were being sealed, stuck in that place for so long that you even want to talk to a slime!"

"Oi! Because I saw you want to be friends with me! Ha...ha...ha..."

Right... it was because Veldora accepted to be friends with me that I have this day... I'm glad that you accepted... you're the first gift this world gave me.

"Oi, Rimuru!" - suddenly Veldora becomes serious.

Seeing this, Rimuru again has to hold his laugh, attempting to keep a normal face to not annoy Veldora: "Hm?"

Veldora suddenly stands up, reaches his hand toward him, and smiles brightly: "Thank you, for being my friend... let's be best friends forever, stay with other til the end of our lives, okay!?"

Rimuru was dumbfounded at his words, then smile and reaches his hands toward his, colliding their fits with each other: "Um!"

The scene is the same as their first met, and on the day he freed him from the seal, this coincident is the beginning of their new lives...

The wheel of fate has started rolling... marking that cruel day, the day full of blood and tears...