chap 4 (rewritten)

Rimuru slowly walks on the street... right now he just wants to return to his house...

"Rimuru-sama! Where are you now?" a voice through <soul corridor> rang inside his head... from Diablo? ... - Diablo asks him worriedly... I(Diablo) have rarely seen Master for 2 days... seems like he's trying to avoid everyone... avoid?!

Scare of his own thought... Diablo immediately starts asking his Master:

"Rimuru-sama! Please say that you are all right and let me come take you!!"

Hearing the stubborn voice of his big kid, Rimuru could only calm him down, cold sweat running down his neck as he try to oppress his pain... using his usual calm tone, he responded to Diablo with a warm voice:

"I am perfectly fine, everything is the same..."

"Rimuru-sama..." of course Diablo doesn't believe, Rimuru knows that Diablo still wants to say something, immediately cut him... can't let him know about my current state

"Diablo! You hear me out...you don't have to worry about my return...focus on the upcoming battle, tell everyone that they don't have to worry, and learn to control the power I've given you... I only have some personal problems that need to solve... you don't have to look for me..."

"..." - Diablo become quiet, then answer gloomy "Hai"

---------

[Report, two powerful energy sources are heading to Tempest... analysis shows that they are Guy Crimson and White Ice Dragon Velzard]

"WAIT, WHAT?!!!"... Rimuru starts getting panicked. Damn it! Troubles after troubles... his head wants to explode...

[Report, suggest using Diablo to greet Guy]

Rimuru's cold sweat, remembering the troubles these two brought to him... he sigh heavily... fine...

"Diablo" Rimuru calls him through <soul corridor>

"Hai!" - he replies immediately

Hearing his exciting voice, Rimuru could only sigh, he was sure that Diablo has already sensed the incoming guest, maybe even predicted his new task

"Hey..., can you help me greet those two?... I can't get there now"

"Hai, it's an honor to be useful to you, just leave everything for me"

"..."

"You...don't overdo it, and don't provoke Guy" - Rimuru's really panic

"Hai, you don't have to worry, my Lord, just believe in me"

How can I believe in you??!!

Leaning against the wall, he doesn't have the strength to worry about him...

------

At a guest room inside the Council hall...

A strange atmosphere hangs over the room...Guy is sitting opposite Diablo with Benimaru, Shuna, and Testarossa standing behind the black hair.

"What is your purpose for coming to this place? You better have a good excuse for this" - Diablo speak broke the silence. If Rimuru is here, he'll scold him really hard, clearly that Diablo already forgot his promise to not make a ruckus with Guy.

Guy looks into his eyes and then asks:

"Where is Rimuru? Why isn't he meeting me? Besides, why are there so many individuals that equal to an awakened Demon Lord at here, you, other Primordials... even in Ramiris's maze?" Rimuru...What have you done?!!

Guy gets serious "Bring me to him NOW!"

His words stab right at their wound. Before this, Diablo already informed everyone about Rimuru's words, Benimaru's hot head immediately jumped, ready to head to his Master's house but got stopped by Shuna, she told him to let their Master do his private things, Shuna sounds calm... if you ignore her trembling voice... nobody in the room dares to speak.