chap 25

"we... deserve his love?...' – Shion lying on the ground, wounds covering her face. She looks up at the sky, tears running down her cheek...

Ultima grabs Shion's shoulders, her tears fall, her voice shaking:

"you all... please... stop it... please... don't let his effort be in vain...

Do you know... how much he suffered... for this country... for you?

Do you know how much pain he felt??!

Do you know how much he cried??!"

Tears poured like rain... she yelled.

"Do you know??! How was his expression when talking about his life??! He talked about his death... calmly like it was just a joke...

You've never seen how weak he is... lying on the ground.

Never seen... how he visited each of your houses... at the night before the battle started..."

"All... of... us?" – Benimaru dazed at her words.

"He walked on the night street, unbearable lonely... you must know... how cold that night was... he had lost <heat resistencce>... it was so obvious that he wasn't fine... but he still wanted to go...

You've never seen... how he looked at every house, door... every tree with his kind eyes. Never seen how he ignored the cold wind, visited every house of yours... but he couldn't get in... he afraid that it will only make you all worry...

And now... this is the way you repay him?..."

All of the feelings she held til now exploded, the surroundings remain silent, only Ultima's sobs can be heard.

Carrera slowly approaches her, patting her shoulder, then coldly speaks with everyone:

"You all listen closely... I, Carrera... under the name was granted by him... if anyone dares to lower what Rimuru-sama loves... I'LL SEND THEM TO HELL MYSELF!!!"

After so long, they finally regain their sharp mind...

Right... their lives, all of them were given by Rimuru-sama... except him... nobody has the right to deny it...

Nobody has the right to trample his feelings...

"What could we do to prove that we wroth his love?" – Shion stands up, wipes away her tears.

"You only need to finish the task he gave... and believe that he will return with us..." – Ultima opens her violet eyes, speaks with stead.

------

But...

"DIABLO! YOU CALM DOWN FOR ME NOW!!!" – Testarossa yelled while dodging his attacks. Diablo like he has lost his ability to hear...

"give back... GIVE MASTER BACK FOR ME!!!" – Diablo roared

Give my light back... or I'll kill all of you!!!

"TESTAROSSA! DANGER!!!" – Carrera watching their battle, shouted in panic.

But it's too late... Diablo's claw has stabbed through Testarossa's shoulder, blood pours out dyeing her shirt red. But she ignores the pain, reaches her red hands toward Diablo, and grabs his shoulders, whispers to his ear:

"do you know why he only told Zegion and us, not you?..."

"SHUT UP!!" – Diablo back down, yells at her.

Blood from her shoulder poured out like a river... but she just laugh:

"You fear, Diablo?... you fear the truth... so you still know what fear means..."

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!!" – Diablo angrily rushes at Testarossa, intent to kill her.

"STOP!!!" – Carrera and Ultima intevence.

Diablo got knocked back, even someone like him couldn't take on 3 Primordials at the same time, besides he got injured by Testarossa so it makes things even harder.

But with the 3, facing an insane Diablo is no joke even if all of them go on him together.

"Activate! GRAVITY MANIPULATION!!!" – Carrera yells right when Diablo showed an open.

A magical circle shines under Diablo's place. The gravity increases hundreds times heavier, Diablo got caught off guard, keeled. Ultima and Testarossa immediately send their attacks at him. Diablo couldn't block that attack, being blown away, now lying lifelessly on the ground.

The three of them won... they have kept their promise with Rimuru... they did it.

Testarossa gets up staggeringly, walks toward Diablo then falls down next to him. Diablo just lies there, not reacting at all.

"oi, Diablo... you thought that you know Rimuru-sama well?

Then let me tell you... you never know what he wants...

Do you know why he let us know and not you?... because he doesn't want to see you cry... because he doesn't want to force you to do it... because he knows that you will never do it.

He rather sacrificing himself than make any of you suffer.

He loves us even more than his life... his love is the biggest, greatest thing... he wants all of us to be happy... but... with us... he is the one who deserves happiness more than anyone else...

Our Master is the most idiotic in this world."

-------

hello, this is your beloved (probably) author

I want to say thank you to 20 people that Wattpad considered 'engaged' to my book

thank you so much !

------

me when writting this chap:

gonna get some sleep now, bye!