chap 6 (rewritten)

A cold wind enters the room through the left-open window, blowing the curtain up. The moonlight shines in the room, revealing a red-haired man with an abnormally handsome face...

"Guy?!! ... aren't you left already?" - Rimuru still dazing...why didn't Raphael report?

About Guy, he shoots his eyes at him. He comes to Tempest to ask about the sudden evolution but Rimuru's subordinates and Diablo wouldn't let Guy meet him, they said he has his business but the leaking magicule shows that he's still in Tempest...

... Seems like they haven't noticed their Master's abnormal state...

Guy left Velzard at Veldora just for distracting them, while he lonely comes and meets Rimuru.

"Rimuru... you are not okay!"

Guy had sat there for so long. He saw him holding his chest and breathing heavily, rolling around in pain... saw him suddenly woke up, lying on the bed with a pale face... saw him trying to wipe those tears...

The room falls silent...

"Tell me what has happened!" - Guy left his seat.

"..."

Rimuru bites his lip, looking down at the bed, he doesn't want to spill anything.

"SPEAK!!" - Guy shouts

Even Rimuru jumped, under Guy's pressure, and he heavily sigh "... none of your business...."

"Ahh~, so that's your answer~, such a lame excuse~ Diablo hasn't slept yet, right~?"

"?!"

Realizing what Guy's going to do, Rimuru immediately shouts: "NO!... damn you Guy... what do you want?! If you want to hear about the evolution then I'll speak!!"

"A~ but now I don't want to hear about it... what can we do now~ now I want to hear different thing~" - Guy keeps pulling the sentence, his red eyes looking straight at Rimuru...

He walks toward Rimuru, pulls his chin up, and forces him to face him, Guy looks straight into Rimuru's eyes, doesn't let him dodge it, and repeats his word: "SPEAK!!"

Rimuru is exhausted, he doesn't have the strength to push Guy away. His body and soul seem to shatter at any moment...

"..."

"...Because of forcing everyone to evolve... my body and soul couldn't bare it and caused some incident..."

"What incident?" - Guy keeps asking.

"... You've gone too far..." - clearly that Rimuru doesn't want to let him know.

He tightens his hand on Rimuru's chin, making him groan at the sudden pain, he glares at Guy.

"That's everything you've asked, move your hand away!"

"Really? ... still don't want to speak? ..." - Guy shoots a dangerous glare at him

"Then don't blame me for hurting you..."

What?... what is he gonna do?

"STOP!! ARGH!!"

Guy gathers a part of his energy and then pushes it into Rimuru's soul...

Hurt...it's hurt... the feeling when the soul got attacked isn't good at all...

Guy frowns at Rimuru's resistance...

"Relax, Rimuru, I don't want to hurt you, it will end soon..." - Guy sigh

"stop... it..."

Rimuru bites his lip while trying to suppress the pain from Guy's <memories reader>

"ARGH...! Stop... it ...already... please... stop..." - his voice become smaller and smaller til he fainted, let alone Guy reading his memories