chap 1 (rewritten)

"hello" - people talking

[Report] - Raphael talking

------

The battle with the Eastern Empire is still on...

[Report, collected enough soul for the Demon Lord evolution... do you wish to use them on your subordinates?] - Raphael's robotic cold voice rang in his head...

[Report, your body shows signs of overload, wish to stop?]

"No need... just continue... they need to evole... you don't need to worry, Raphael, I'm okay."

COUGH!

Rimuru throws out a gulp of blood, lying on the cold floor, shaking...

[Report, your body got damaged seriously.]

It hurt... the whole body felt like tearing to pieces... the overload energy makes Rimuru hurt uncontrollably, corroding his slime body.

[Report, your body lost <pain nullification>.]

[Report, suggest stopping the evolution.]

Rimuru bites his lips til bleed but still trying not to scream.

(We know that slime doesn't have blood, Nguynjolly knows too

But she said that she add blood for her story to be more colorful...

And more painful)

[Master!] Raphael seems to want to cry out...

"Raphael! Keep going... I won't die, it's just a small pain. I still have you...

His subordinates haven't evolved yet. Rimuru is risking his life, evolving them, Raphael suggested evolving one by one but Rimuru rejected her, the Empire is coming, and above all, he can feel there might be unpredictable incidents during the battle, so he needs to upgrade Tempest power. This is the country he built up, he doesn't want to lose it.

Suffered the pain all afternoon...

[Report, finished Demon Lord evolution for the subordinates.]

Raphael's voice again rang inside his head... Rimuru lying on the ground breathing heavily...

"See? I haven't dead..." He holds his chest tightly...but still tries to force a weak smile.

[...] Raphael doesn't want to reply

"Don't be mad, you know, I want everyone safe"

[They are really strong!] Raphael rarely angered

"Umm, they got trained by you so they're really strong...

But... I don't want to put my family in danger, even the slightest... Raphael, it's nothing, it's nothing..."

Rimuru whispers to Raphael... also convincing himself

------

After the sudden evolution, the Primordials and Benimaru group, with the member of the maze have successful upgrades their powers, Tempest's power got to a fierce level, but Rimuru is weakening, even though Raphael tried to control his power, he still received damage inside.