chap 8 (rewritten)

Rimuru could only sigh.

"I know that you want to help me, but hey, Guy is not someone you can freely manipulate, you understand the situation last night, right? What if he found you?

"Raphael, I don't want to lose anyone, especially you!!"

"If you keep doing things behind my back, you may get caught one day!"

------

After breathing deeply for a while, his voice finally back to normal, he then speaks: "Sorry, Raphael... I'm a bit agitated"

Raphael silent...

You don't have to apologize, Master... my only mean of existence is protecting your life.

Rimuru didn't say any more words, he head to the window, and open the curtain, sunshine on his face, he blink his bright yellow eyes a few times, then turn around: "Let's go, go meet our family."

Standing in front of the mirror, he slaps his face to encourage himself, admiring himself behind the mirror's surface... not so pale as before, now I can assure you that nobody will notice, but I have to admit, that pure energy is really useful...

At the council hall, Rimuru opens the meeting room and steps in... all the noises inside stop immediately, leaving a quiet room...

"Hah? Why did you guys stop all of the sudden?" - he asks.

"Rimuru-sama!" - they all shout

"Are you all right, Rimuru-sama? Your sudden disappearance made us really nervous!"

They all start asking, and their voice makes his ears hurt, he slowly sat on his chair and smiles while explaining about his business, of course, the story is fake.

"I've already informed Diablo about this, what with those faces?"

"My Lord, you seem not fine" "Shuna, you come and check him!" - Benimaru looks at him, then speaks.

Nobody seems to refuse. Shuna slowly approaching Rimuru, reaching her hands out to try to touch his shoulder, he jumped, immediately dodge them, and nervously laugh: "Ha... ha... no need to worry, I'm perfectly fine!"

Shuna's face tensed up, shooting a cold sharp gaze at him, she speak:

"Please let me check your body!"

Seeing his Master still wants to run, Benimaru immediately shouts:

"Catch him!"

Everyone in the room dashed forward, wanting to stop him from escaping, Rimuru dodge all of them, panicking. The door suddenly swings open, and Veldora burst in.

"Where is Rimuru? I've heard that he is here!"

"Ah! Rimuru, there you are! Are you all right?!" - Veldora joins in with the chaotic crowd... WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING?!?! DO THEY ALL HAVE THIS MUCH TIME TO PLAY?!?!... His veins pop up. Rimuru starts losing his temper!

"ALL OF YOU STOP RIGHT AWAY!!!" - Rimuru shouted

------

The room is finally quiet. Everyone turns their gaze down to their feet, listening to Rimuru's scolding.

"Now what the heck is happening? ... VELDORA! You first" - Rimuru shot his gaze toward everyone in the room.

"ah... there is not-"

"SPEAK!" - Rimuru's head just want to explode, yelling at his friend.

Diablo standing in a corner looking at his angered Master couldn't hold back his thought anymore, speak: "Rimuru-sama, before Veldora-sama's sister left, she said that you were injured and we need to look after you carefully... so..."

Rimuru dazed, turn his gaze toward the black hair: "... Velzard?!"

How did she know? Wait... Guy?! That annoying bastard!!!

------

At the ice continent...

ACHOO!

Guy wipes his nose

"Ha~ is you, right? Don't say that you're blaming me now~, I just worry about you~"

------

Back at the meeting, Rimuru facepalmed. He now regretted not slapping Guy's annoying face. Finally, a long time later, he speaks: "I am not injured, just a bit sleepy, worry not."

They still want to say something, seeing that he immediately cut: "Alright, no need to continue this, I hope you all can focus on the upcoming battles!"

The room remains silent, Rimuru exhales, turns his attention to Benimaru, and asks: "Benimaru, report about our current state!"