chap 22

I just noticed...

THAT I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER!!!

FCK

Thank you @Limonlslam7 for telling me this so I could upload it...

AHH... I FCKED UP T^T

------

"Let's start..."

RAMP!!!!

In a blink of an eye, Rimuru changes into his slime form, his body getting bigger and bigger until it's enough to cover Veldora.

A place not very far, Velgrynd seeing her brother getting absorbed by a slime, widen her eyes, flying toward Rimuru with a bloodlust face... but suddenly...

FLASH!

Under her, space got ripped off, intense light start to cover her body... this is an upgraded version of <unlimited imprisonment>... The Scorch Dragon has fallen into Ciel's trap... but Rimuru's state is getting worse...

ROAAAAR!!! – Veldora keeps resisting Rimuru...

[Rimuru!!!]

"Ciel!!! Hurry... go and find Veldora's core!!!"

His body is shaking uncontrollably... his instinct is screaming at him, telling him to run, Veldora's magicules are corroding his body, but he will definitely not let him go, he doesn't want to disturb Ciel's calculating...

[It's nearly don't... Rimuru, keep tr-] – Ciel is looking for Veldora's core as fast as possible.

[THERE!!! BEELZEBUTH!!! CATCH IT!!!]

The core with Veldora's inside is now in Ciel's hand.

[Rimuru! We did i-... RIMURU!!!]

The absorbing progress is nearly done, but...

Rimuru's body is getting more and more transparent...

------

At the North border...

Diablo froze in place, just a while ago... his heart suddenly ache... he felt like his heart was torn apart... what is this??... Rimuru-sama??!

The image of Rimuru in his dream flashed through his mind... Diablo panicked, immediately headed toward the battlefield, leaving The Black Army behind...

"RIMURU-SAMA! WHERE ARE YOU NOW??!..."

Please... stay safe... please...

------

His body keeps being corroded by Veldora's magicules... but, the worst thing has happened.

His soul has fallen into 'darkness'...

The 'darkness' is the darkest place in Veldora's heart; his memories of being bullied; the bloody scene starting to cover Rimuru's sight, the screams of the unrested soul making his ear deaf; the pains from his previous life coming back at him - how apathetic his parents were; the lonely days he traveled in the dark (first 90 days of his life); Shizu's death; Shion's death; the death of Tempest's citizens, the scene of hundred bodies, lying in blood on the street; the scene where Veldora got dominated in front of him... and those dreams... those nightmares... all of them start to take over his soul, his killing intent rises... HE WANTS TO KILL... KILL EVERYTHING... HIS ENEMIES... THE HUMANS AND MONSTERS... EVERYTHING MUST DIE!!!

[RIMURU!! RIMURU!!] – Ciel crying out his name, but she was cut away from his soul!!!

The absorption has finished! Bright light shoots out from where he is floating... but in that light... evil energy starts gathering...

Rimuru-sama???

Everyone in the field could feel that energy inside their Master... they immediately rush to where he is.

In front of them is a horrible scene... Rimuru, covered inside some black whirlwind, screaming in pain... yes, Rimuru is trying to resist it, he has promised Zegion and the 3 Primordials... he must do it... must not let it defeat him... on the ground, the four of them know how hard Rimuru is trying... Carrera clenched her fits, shouts at him with a painful expression:

"RIMURU!! YOU ALREADY FORGOT OUR PROMISE??! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING??!!"

He heard what she said... but...

"I... CAN'T... HOLD IT... ANY LONGER! COME... KILL ME... ZEGION! HURRY!!!"

Zegion clenched his fit, reply emotionlessly:

"I'm coming... my Lord..."

Benimaru, Diablo and the others froze... what is he saying? ...kill who? ...is he telling Zegion to kill him?...is he crazy??!

But right when Zegion takes a step, they flinch... Benimaru and Diablo are the fastest, they appear in front of Zegion, blocking his way, Benimaru yells at him:

"ZEGION! WHAT DO YOU WANT??!"

Zegion like a deaf, keep walking toward Rimuru who is still screaming in pain, Zegion speaks toward the Primordials:

"help... me... to stop them... I... will kill Rimuru-sama... by my hands..."

The Kijins group wants to rush toward him but was stop by Carrera and Ultima, Diablo is facing Testarossa, he yells:

"MOVE!!!"

"Please, let Zegion kill Rimuru-sama..." – Testarossa looks at the ground.

"WHAT???! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING??!" – Diablo couldn't believe it.

"WE SAID THAT WE WILL HOLD YOU ALL BACK FOR ZEGION!!! YOU HEARD IT!!!?" – Ultima cried out loud, her tears falling down her childlike face.

We have promised... we have to believe that he will keep it... so... we have to keep our too...