AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HI GUYS!

first off, i want to thank everyone for reading. it's been a long journey, so thank you for sticking with me. it seriously means the world.

alrighty let's talk about eveything that just happened lmao

this book had two main themes that i put throughout writing it

-I said this before but the main reason y/n and Ben dated was to create a parallel between them and clay/Natalie.. but as I was writing, I realized it also it kinda leads to the idea of soulmates as well. I genuinely believe that Natalie/clay and yn/Ben COULD have worked out in another universe, but because y/n and dream were in each other's lives, it was just always going to lead them back to each other. 

-Then I also played with idea of home a bit. Y/n walked into a stranger's house at the beginning it became their safe haven of sorts. Then when the guy's house started to not feel like home, y/n went to New York to search for the feeling/Maggie.. then of course at the end of the story it wasn't the place y/n was physically in that made them feel at home but the people they were with. (Cheesy I know)

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing this! Comment your favorite parts and your least favorite!

Also check out my new George story! The first chapters have been posted!

Love you all! Have an amazing day <3