Showmance

Autumn was at her locker when Kurt came up to her reeking of rotting food from his morning swim in the dumpster. The cheerleader closed her locker, hugging her binder to her chest as she turned to face the brunette boy.

"Yes?" she asked, raising a brow.

"Would you mind having a talk with your boyfriend about not throwing me into the dumpster every morning?" Kurt asked, annoyed. "We're a team now, Autumn, and I know that if the cards were reversed I'd do the same thing for you."

"Yeah, I'll talk to him," Autumn nodded. "I'm so sorry, Kurt."

"Me too." He shot her a look before walking away and disappearing into the closest bathroom to clean himself up.

Autumn knew that Puck wasn't the nicest guy ever, but she needed him to keep up her reputation at William McKinley High School. If she dated one of the most popular guys in school, she'd remain one of the most popular girls. So, over the summer when Quinn started dating Finn, Autumn decided to accept Puck on his offer to take her out on a date.

As she made her way down the hall, she couldn't help but feel a ping of guilt for dating the mohawk boy. Kurt was right. He would be tossing her into dumpsters if she was a loser like the other kids at this school. Not that Kurt was a loser. That's just how everyone else sees him.

"Hey, Puck," Autumn greeted as she approached him at his locker.

"Hey there, sexy," he smirked, looking her up and down, his eyes landing on her chest.

"My eyes are up here, Puckerman," said the brunette, pointing to her green eyes.

"Babe, come on," Puck scoffed. "I'm a dude. I have needs."

"And I have respect for myself," Autumn countered. "I don't want to do... that... until I know it's right, and I need you to respect that."

"Fine," the football player sighed. "Whatever."

"Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about something. Do you think you could lay off Kurt? He's dealing with enough right now and he doesn't need to be tormented at school on top of everything else."

"Are you kidding me? Babe, I feed off of the fear that radiates from these losers."

"Okay, let's compromise. If you quick picking on Kurt, I'll let you touch my breasts."

"Under the shirt?" Puck asked, hope rising in his voice.

"Over the bra," Autumn was quick to say. "But you have to promise to leave Kurt alone."

"Deal," he agreed.

From across the hall, Rachel had heard the whole thing. She shook her head and closed her locker, hugging her textbook as she headed down the hall, only to be met by a wall of cold, red slushie. The diva gasped as the coldness numbed her entire body, the flavor of cherry hitting her taste buds as she made her way to the nearest bathroom.

****

Autumn sat in Principal Figgins' office in between Rachel and Finn. The cheerleader might have decided to help the diva out with her plan so the Glee Club wouldn't have to perform at the assembly on Friday. She also might have also helped Rachel and Finn break into Sue's office to use the Cheerios' printer. So now, here they were.

To put it simply, Autumn was fucked.

"Would you like to tell Principal Figgins and Mr. Schuester what I caught you three doing?" Sue asked, hands on her hips and an unamused expression on her face.

"It just sort of... happened," said Finn.

"I don't mean to be rude, but I think she's overreacting," said Rachel.