Blame It On The Alcohol

Juniper Oakley always knows where the party is, that was one of the reasons why she was at Desert Park Hospital in the first place. She also knew the routine of each and every nurse, doctor, and security officer, as well as how to sneak out without getting caught by Nurse Wilson.

The Latina walked into the recreational room with a smirk on her face as she sat down on the couch in between Autumn and Katie, sending the younger of the two a smile.

"You look really pretty today, Autumn," Juniper complimented. "Recovery looks good on you."

"Juniper Willow Oakley, don't say that," Katie scolded the youngest girl. "You don't want to trigger her in any way, shape, or form."

"Katie, it's fine," Autumn reassured before turning to the girl next to her. "Alright, Juni, what do you want?"

"What makes you think I want something?" Juniper shrugged.

"You're being sweet, and you only do that when you're on your period or if you want something," Autumn said as Juniper scoffed and placed a hand to her chest in mock offense.

"Little Rexy's right," Eli said, getting a disapproving look from both Josephine and Autumn, who still didn't see that nickname as 'cute,' like the brunette boy thought it was. "What do you want now, Juniper? Last time it was concert tickets. Please tell me that whatever it is isn't as expensive as that was."

"Nope," Juniper shook her head. "In fact, it's free, and it's only a couple hours away."

"You had me at 'free,'" Katie said, sitting up straighter.

"Wait, you want to sneak out?" Autumn frowned.

"Mhm," Juniper nodded with a grin.

"Why?"

"I heard about a party at some chic named Rachel Berry's house," the Latina said as Autumn's eyes widened. "I really really really want a drink right now. And it's in Lima, which means some of your friends might be there. It's a win-win situation."

"Actually, it's a win-lose situation," Josephine mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Juniper questioned.

"Rachel is my ex-girlfriend," Autumn mumbled.

"Even more reason to go!"

"No!"

"Guys!" Katie yelled, standing up on the couch and clapping her hands together to get everyone's attention. "I think I speak for everyone when I say that we have to get out of here. We're teenagers for fuck's sake. We need to be living our lives. Now, Autumn, I understand that seeing Rachel What's-Her-Name might be hard for you, which is why you need us, your awesome new besties, to help you get through it."

"Wouldn't we get caught if we tried to sneak out?" Autumn asked, furrowing her brows as Eli and Juniper exchanged a smirk.

"There's a way to not get caught, and this is what you do..."

****

Naomi sat on a couch in Rachel's basement with a pint of chocolate ice cream that she had gotten from the freezer. She'd been feeling down lately. She really missed Autumn, and she couldn't ask her dad to take her to visit her without revealing to him that she knew she was her sister.

She knew Autumn didn't need any more drama in her life at the moment, and they had both agreed that they'd go to their parents together when the time was right.

One by one, the Glee Clubbers started to show up. Naomi just remained at her spot on the couch as she ate the chocolatey ice cream. She wasn't in the mood for a party, and she only went to get her mind off of things.