Comeback

"Hey, Brittany, we need to talk," Rachel said as she walked up to the blonde, who was walking with Naomi in the outside hallway. "Why are my leg warmers on your arms?"

"I got cold, and Naomi's sweater was too small, so these were the only things that fit," Brittany shrugged.

"But we had a deal," Rachel sighed. "As I explained, I am in the midst of a career resurgence, okay? I'm done with girls, I'm done with boys, and I am concentrating fully on my career now."

"What career?" Naomi asked as she ate a gummy bear from a snack bag Brittany had given her.

"My comeback," Rachel said as if it was the most obvious thing. "The only way to make a complete comeback is to dominate popular discussion. Maybe launch a trend or two. I gave you half of my allowance so you could take a signature look of mine and make it popular."

"We said leg warmers were more likely to catch on than reindeer sweaters," said Brittany

"Yes, but it won't work if you insist on wearing them incorrectly!"

"Why are you being mean to Britt?" Naomi pouted.

"I didn't realize there were rules," Brittany frowned.

"Of course there are rules!" Rachel groaned. "They're leg warmers."

"Well, can I wear them that way tomorrow?" Brittany asked. "I wore a tank top today because I thought it was summer. No one ever taught me how to read a calendar."

"Fine," Rachel sighed. "Fine. And when people ask you who gave you the inspiration for your new accessory, you're gonna say, 'I'm just copying...'"

"I'm just copying Rachel Berry."

"Fantastic," the diva beamed.

****

Naomi's jaw dropped as Mr. Schue gave them the news that Sue Sylvester would be joining them for the week.

"This cannot be happening," Tina was the first to speak up, saying exactly what everyone else was thinking.

"This seems like a terrible idea," Artie frowned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's kinda your catchphrase, isn't it?" Naomi asked the brunette boy.

"Only when Mr. Schue's being an idiot," Santana mumbled.

"Guys, it's not up for discussion," said Mr. Schue. "Now, it's no secret that Coach Sylvester has taken her licks."

"I mean, just wanky," Santana said as Sue shot her a look.

"What does wanky mean?" Naomi asked.

"It's just a word," the older Latina shrugged. "It's kinda my catchphrase."

"But what does it mean?"

Santana sighed and pulled a lollipop out of her bag. "Open," she said, sticking the candy in Naomi's mouth as she opened it. "Suck on that and shush."

"I believe she could use a little sympathy from us," said Mr. Schue.

"Sympathy? From us?" Mercedes scoffed. "Uh-uh."

"Yeah, all she's ever done is make our lives miserable," said Quinn.

"She got exactly what she deserved," Santana agreed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're lucky I left my blowgun's at home, air bags, because I got a clear shot at your nonnies," Sue said as Naomi furrowed her brows confusedly.

"San, what's a nonnie?" she asked as she turned to the girl next to her, who rolled her eyes and gave her another lollipop.